Tᴡᴏ

July 14th, 2020
Mʟo🦍
I was on Instagram watching Loyal story tryna find this video she posted earlier when I was sleep cuz gelo just said go look at her story and I was mad confused. But when I seen the video I laughed and put my phone down.

You seen it. He said.

Duh she only said that cuz she gets turned on when I call her ma. I said.

Where's she anyways? He asked.

At home her brothers are home today cuz her mom had her baby so she's been home helping her mom out. I said.

Oh surprise y'all not on the phone. He said.

I'm calling her now. I said as she picked up.

Who's her? She asked.

You chill out. I said setting phone up.

I better be the female in ya phone. She said.

No I got my grandma's and my cousin and Angie. I said.

Okay. She said.

What you doing? I asked.

Watching a movie with Nayla. She said showing Nayla who was into the movie.

Nay say hi dip. Loyal said.

Hiii melw. She said waving.

Hi pretty. I said.

Aye bruh teach ya dumbass boyfriend how to hold a baby. Gelo said.

First my boyfriend ain't dumb he ain't smart ether but he got some brain but not all of it to that smart...he smart enough to know I don't play and I'll really chop his shit off of he fuck around with another girl. She said and it's like I felt that shit. Gelo just laughed as Zo and Dmo walked in.

What you laughing about? Zo asked.

Loyal said she's cut his shit if he go cheating. Gelo said. They all started laughing. I sucked my teeth and and took my phone and walked to my room and locked to door.

Why you do that? I asked mad.

Cuz I'm just warning you. She said looking at the screen.

Baby why you mad? She asked.

Cuz that's embarrassing. I said.

I'm sorry bubba...don't be mad at me please. She begged.

Imma call you back later. I said.

No baby please I'm sorry I love you. She said. I shook my head.

Baby please I'm sorry. She whined.

I'll call you back. I said.

Ba-. I cut her off hanging up. She instantly called back but I just let that shit ring and she started blowing my shit up.

Ma🥴🦋: Baby I was playing I'm sorry I  embarrassed you please answer the phone Papiiii 😩
I turned the game on as this niggas started knocking on the door. I got up and opened the door.

Call her back bro why you being like that she was just playing. Zo said. I sucked my teeth and closed the door.

I'll call her back when I feel like it. I said.
Ma🥴🦋: baby imma cry if you don't answer the phone I hate when your mad at me and you know that 🥺

I groaned cuz I really do hate when she's cries just like she's hates when I'm mad at her.
Hour later...

I was laying down when my door open. I looked over at the door and it was Loyal.

Dip. She said. I looked at her and then back at the TV. She then got on the bed and got on my waist.

Why are you ignoring me? She asked. I shrugged.

But when I do it I always give in...baby I was just playing I didn't mean to embarrass you. She said then leaned down and kissed me but I didn't kiss back.

Ughh melo your soo difficult like you can make jokes and embarrass me but when I do it you get all mad and petty bout the shit. She said.

I've never embarrass you Loyalty. I said.

Yes you have. She said.

When? I asked.

So many times in high school when you would dumped me for Ashely that's shit is so embarrassing LaMelo. She said getting up.

Why you bringing highschool back up loyal. I said.

Because you don't understand the my pain of embarrassment. She said.

I'm back with you right I've haven't talked to Ashely in a year we're back together right? I asked.

That shit doesn't fucking matter LaMelo you put me in so much pain and I keep running back thinking it's gonna get better and you were gonna stop but it didn't cuz you did again. She cried.

So why you keep running back? I asked.

I fucking love you LaMelo I can't see myself with someone else because your my everything. She cried. 

Baby stop crying. I said pulling her on my lap. She hugged me and cried on my shoulder as I held her.

Am I not good enough for you? She asked stilled crying.

No baby you are you more then good for me I was immature I was still tryna figure out if it her or you that me made me happy...I was just blind cuz it was you the whole time you didn't want me for clout or money you wanted me for myself and to love me. I said.

I can't wait for what the future holds for us I wanna get married have get a big ass house and have kids with you ma. I said.

And I'm sorry I made you go through all that pain. I said kissing her cheek I wiped the tears that slipped and kissed her. 

I love you Loyalty. I said.

I love you too LaMelo. She said.