Chapter 9

I'll dedicate this chapter to AdventureofBea thank you for supporting my story ♥ Mga bibies, follow and support her story 'Hold Me While You Wait' di kayo magsisisi. Ty💕

••••••

Why did she call me? Maybe she will ask me if I receive the invitation and I remember again that makes me fall part. I went out of the gymnasium first because it was a bit noisy inside. I took a deep breath before I answered that call.

"H-hello." I couldn't hide the shake in my voice while I answer her call because i am eager to ask about her fiancé.

"Jade! Oh my ghaaad! How are you? I heard that you met an accident, I hope you're okay. By the way, did you receive my invitation? I'm sorry i didn't introduce you to my fiancé back then because we had urgent that's why we came back here immediately in US." Ryleigh said on the other line.

"Ummmph I'm good, yes, uh-I receive it so by July 29, right? Maybe I'll go early there so that we can have time to bond! I'll schedule my flight for t-that," i said. 

"Good to hear! You must come here early so that we can hang out and talk about something," she said.

Yes, we need to talk. 

"Sure! I'll message you instantly when i arrive. Soooo.. i gotta go! We had event here in the school, Take care!" I said hurriedly.

"Take care too," then she hung up the call.

I just stared at my phone even though the call was over. So, maybe she will answer all the question in my mind.

"Celestine?" I looked at the man in front of me. I look at him, confused because I can't recognize him.

"I'm Jeydee, Remember? In acquaintance?" He said and smiling.

"Oh! I'm sorry. You look different." I said.

"I just cut my hair and attend gym sessions to build my body." He said.

He look more handsome on his white polo shirt and kaki pants. So, maybe that's why I can't recognize him because he look matured now.

"You're from education department, right? I saw you speaking in front of the judges. You look amazing!"  Jeydee's said.

"Nice joke!" I said with a bit of laugh.

After that he invited me to eat out. I can't reject him because he's nice and happy with me so I accepted his invitation. We have a lot of topic, I learned that he's taking a business ad and they have own star hotel. He had a sense of humor that anyone can like him instantly.

"You look familiar to me and I think I saw you before not in our school ." He said while pointed his chin to while thinking deeply.

"Really? Where?" I asked and I bite some fries.

"Maybe at our hotel and with your family." I stop and I look straight on him.

"What is the name of your hotel?" I asked maybe the hotel where my family have a check in every summer.

"Heiden Star Hotel. They follow it to my first name." 

Oh! Heiden Jeydee is his name? Hmm.

"Oh! Yes, maybe our dad is close *ringtone* oh! I'm sorry, I'll just answer this call." I said and get my phone.

"Sure." he said.

"Hello, dad?" I started.

"I'm here in the restaurant with Mr. Tran and your ticket is already here, he want to see you, are you free?" Dad's said on the line.