Dr stone

Senku gets angry at Akira who is a mute and has no parents. Basically the whole story summed up. Below is a description of Akira that I made when I was planning to write this idea. But I gave up after this point.

Name: Akira.
Gender: Non-binary.
Pronouns: ze/hir (look at the picture to see it in a sentence). I accidentally deleted the picture so I'm just going to put it in a sentence. Ze want you to use hir pronouns.
Friends: Tsukasa,Taiju,Yuzuriha.
Age: 18.
Height: 5"2 (157.48 cm or 1.57 m). 
Hair: Pitch-black and up to hir waist.
Eye colour: Deep purple.
Jobs: A waiter before the petrification, trying to make sure Tsukasa doesn't kill too many people after the petrification.
House: Lives in an apartment by hirself near Senku's apartment.
Personality: Akira is patient and good with kids. Most of the time ze is pretty calm but when it comes to science ze is like an energetic kid walking into a candy store. Ze isn't the best with confrontation. Akira is curious about everything and is very determined.
Stuff about Akira: Ze is a voluntary mute and only talks to people ze is comfortable with. Ze idolises Senku but isn't comfortable with talking to him. Akira is Tsukasa one and only friend. Ze is comfortable with talking to Taiju and Yuzuriha because they were the only people to talk to hir on hir first day and they also used the correct pronouns but Taiju does mess up every once in awhile. They also seemed trustworthy. Although Senku's thoughts mean good, it was the way he showed them that proved him untrustworthy. Tsukasa may seem intimidating when you first see him but he has a soft spot that he only shows to his sister and Akira.
Stuff about the orphanage that Akira used to go to: The orphanage was immense and had multiple rooms. It was a home for about 100 or so neglected or abandoned children. There were 50 girls, 49 boys and Akira the only non-binary kid. Akira came out as non-binary when ze was seven ze was a smart kid and the orphanage was very accepting. While you were there, you could pick if you wanted to be homeschooled or go to a public school. Akira chose to go to a public school. When you were fourteen, you were allowed to get a part-time job. When you were sixteen, you had the choice to move out. There were four floors, each floor had its own purpose. The first floor was where the living room and kitchens were. The second floor was where all the bedrooms and bathrooms the bathrooms were the bathrooms that both genders could use were. Each room held two bunk beds. Akira shared hir room with three boys nothing dirty happened get your mind out of the gutter ze wasn't really friends with them. Akira wasn't really friends with anyone ze was to involved in hir studies. The third floor was where all the home schooling classrooms were. The fourth floor was this massive library. Like the whole floor was a library. The fourth floor was the only floor that was allowed to be used by the public.

That's all I have for this idea.
Word count: 554