Bnha

Izuku is walking home one day after being bullied. He's been told that he couldn't be a hero so many times, he actually started to listen to them. On the side of the road Izuku saw an injured ferret. Izuku picked it up carefully and ran home. His mom wasn't home yet so he bandaged up the ferret and decided that instead of saving humans he should be saving animals. He knew there was an abandoned mall on the way home and was going to use that as his animal shelter. Izuku studied about animals and saved some money while tidying up the mall. He opened his shelter and took care of any animal he found. Izuku knew that he couldn't give all the animals homes so he bought a bunch of beds, animal food, containers and water. You know the ferret from earlier Izuku adopted it. Nezu heard about this shelter and decided to check it out with Eraserhead. He decided that UA needed an animal teacher a teacher that teaches stuff about animals not sure if it's an actual thing but it is now. After all heroes totally needed to learn about animals and how to treat them. Izuku told Nezu his age while he was trying to explain to Nezu why he couldn't be a teacher at UA but Nezu didn't care. Izuku said yes as long as he gets paid. Izuku said something along the lines of animal food get expensive over time. How will Bakugo act when he finds out Izuku is his teacher? How Inko react when she finds out her son is going to UA but not as a student? How will class 1-a react when they find out that their teacher is the same age as them? You can decide if you decide to make this idea a book.

That's all I have for this idea.
Word count: 318