The after Party Disaster

Tohru's POV
I can't believe I did it; my wish finally came true. The curse that brought disaster to everyone is finally gone. I looked at the Soma family and saw that they were all crying, but these tears weren't filled with sadness, it was filled with happiness. I mean I would be happy if I was in there situation too.

Once everyone stopped crying Ayame said, "To celebrate this joyous occasion, and to thank Tohru for breaking our dreadful curse. I will have a party at my house. Now I will give everyone 1 hour to get ready, so all of you go home to prepare."

Everyone scurried to their houses to get ready for the party, and me,Kyo, Yuki, and Shigure started to walk to Shigure's house. "Ughh....do we have to go the party" said Kyo "Shut it you cat" said Yuki. I giggled and said, "You two will never change"

We arrived at the house, and I immediately go into my room to change. After looking through my closet for a few minutes, I finally found a dress to wear.

 After looking through my closet for a few minutes, I finally found a dress to wear

After I finally got ready, I went downstairs to see the boys all waiting for me by the stairs

After I finally got ready, I went downstairs to see the boys all waiting for me by the stairs. Kyo was wearing jeans with a orange top, Yuki was wearing the same with a blue top, and Shigure was wearing a suit.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting" I said. "Not at all my dear flower" said Shigure "Now let's go, I got Haa-San to pick us up." We all walked outside, and surely Hatori was outside with the car by his side. Me, Kyo, and Yuki were in the back seats, and Shigure went in the passenger seat. During the car ride there, Shigure was singing some kind of song until Kyo yelled, "Would you just shut it you damm dog."

"Ooh...Kyo's feeling feisty today" said Shigure, and Kyo grumbled, but after that he stopped talking. Soon we reached Ayame's house and we all walked inside. I went straight to Kisa and Kagura and started talking to them.

A few hours later

"Hey everyone, let's have a drinking contest" yelled a man. I turned around and saw that it was Shigure; who was already a little drunk. Slowly people started agreeing, and they started to gather around a table to get their drink.

Kyo's POV
I heard Shigure yell something about a drinking contest, but I didn't really care because I wasn't gonna join. "You're not joining" asked Hiro. "Nah... I'm not really into those things"

"You're just being a wimp" said Haru. "Kyo's a wimp Kyo's a wimp" sang Momiji. And I got really mad, I hate when people call me a wimp. "Oh ya" I yelled "Well screw it...hey Shigure get a glass ready for me" I said while walking to the table. When I got there he handed one to me, and I started to drink them one by one.

A couple of drinks later

I started to feel dizzy, and I guess Shigure saw that because I heard him call someone over to take me home. I felt someone's hand on my back, while the person used their body to support me. Then we started walking out the door.

Tohru's POV
I heard Shigure call for me, and I quickly excused myself from Kisa and Kagura and went to him. "What is it Shigure" I ask. "My dear Tohru... it seems that Kyo couldn't handle the liquor, he...well got drunk. Would you mind taking him home for me"

"Of course not" I said. I quickly went to Kyo and helped him up. Then I started walking out the door with him to Shigure's house. It took a while to get back home because it was pretty far away, and because Kyo was a bit heavy. We finally reached the house, and I got Kyo up the stairs and put him in his bedroom. I turned away to leave, but then I felt a hand grip on to my arm.

"Tohru...stay me with" said Kyo while fumbling his words. I blushed and said, "Kyo I can't... plus you don't know what you're doing, you're drunk." "No Im not" he said and he pulled me on his bed. Somethings happened that night, and little did I know that it would change my life forever.

Time skip: The next morning

I woke up the next morning and found myself naked. Well that's a first I though. But then I realized, that the bed I was on was not my own. I looked to my right and saw Kyo's bare chest, I didn't look down afraid at what I would see.

I quickly got out of the bed, put my clothes back on, and somehow put Kyo's clothes back on without waking him up. I rushed out of his room, and went into mine. Oh no I though how will this affect us. Maybe he won't want to be around me anymore, or he'll kick me out, or...or. I pulled myself back into reality, and told myself that everything would be fine.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was around nine o'clock. I went downstairs and decided to make some breakfast for everyone. But then that's when I realize that Yuki and Shigure didn't come home last night. They probably just slept at Ayame's place I though. Well it's a good thing too, I don't know what would happen if they found out what happened between me and Kyo last night.

I heard someone walk down the stairs, and I saw that it was Kyo. "Tohru" he said "Yes" I stammered. "Do you remember what happened last night". Wait he doesn't remember I though. I quickly told him that I brought him last night because he was drunk, and that Shigure and Yuki didn't come home yet.

He replied me with an okay and then went into the fridge, pulled out the milk carton, and then drank from it. When he was finished he went to the roof.

Oh no mom what am I going to do I thought. I feel guilty that I'm hiding this from him, but I also don't want to ruin the relationship between us. I think I'll keep it as a secret for now.

So how was the first chapter, tell me in the comments below. Also for people who are wonder where Akito is, she (or he I don't know) was arrested for all the harm she did to the Soma family.

Also none of the Fruits Basket character or the pictures belong to me. Only the characters I created.