She's gone

Tohru's POV

Time skip: three weeks later

I wake up suddenly feeling the urge to wanna puke. I quickly run into the bathroom, and put my head in the toilet. When I finish I walk outside and see Yuki staring at me.

"Is everything alright Miss.Honda" he asked "Yes I'm fine, but thank you for asking" I said while bowing, and before he could ask anything else I walk into my room and sit on my bed.

Why did I feel to nauseous in the morning. Could I be coming down with a cold. I put my hand on my head to feel my temperature, and it felt normal. If I'm not sick then what could be the problem. Wait it couldn't be...

I quickly went to my calendar and saw that I was two weeks late. Then I go into my closet, and take a box out. Inside that box was a pregnancy test, that I kept just in case of an emergency. I peek outside my room to make sure no one is there, and I quickly go to the bathroom.

After a few minutes I take the test flip it over, and see that it's positive. What am I gonna do I thought I'm not ready to have a child. And how am I going to tell Kyo, he'll surely not want it. Besides he loves Kagura, not me. But I can't put the baby for adoption. But it also wouldn't be fair to everyone else if I put this responsibility on them.

I guess that only leaves me one option. I'll have to leave, and take care of the baby on my own. I quickly pack all my stuff in my pink suit case, and put it under my bed so no one sees it. I'll leave tonight when Shigure, Yuki, and Kyo are all asleep.

Time skip: Around mid-night

I quietly get out of my bed, and pull the suit case under it out. I go down the stairs, and go to the table. I pull some letters out and place it on the table. Since I can't say goodbye face to face, I though I'd at least give them each a letter. I walk out the house, and before I leave I turn around and say, "Goodbye everyone, I'll miss you." And then I leave.

The next morning

Kyo's POV
I wake up the next morning, and see Yuki and Shigure sitting at the table. Tohru wasn't there, so I figured she was still asleep. I go to the fridge to drink some milk. I was about to sit down on the table to watch some TV, but then I see some letters. I ask Shigure and Yuki and ask them what this is. They say that they don't know, and I look at the cover to see each of our names are written on each on. I take mine, and rip it open and they do the same.

Dear Kyo,
This is Tohru;because of some circumstances I will be unable to keep living with you guys. I just wanted to tell you that I will miss you all, and that I love you. I know you probably don't feel the same, but I'm fine with that. I hope someday we will meet again.
From,
Tohru

No she can't be gone I thought I didn't get the chance to tell her I love her yet. I see that Shigure and Yuki's expression is the same as mine. I go to the roof to be able to clear my thoughts.

Yuki's POV
I rip open the letter and read what it has to say.

Dear Yuki,
I'm sorry, but because of some reasons I wont be able to live with you guys anymore. I just want to tell you that you were always like a brother to me. And thank you for helping me when times were tuff.
From,
Miss.Honda
You were like a sister to me too Miss.Honda. And I got to say, I feel bad for Kyo even though I hate his guts. He must be pretty sad that the love of his life is gone.

Shigure's POV
I took the letter and read what it had to say.

Dear Shigure,
I'm sorry that I won't be able to live here anymore. I just want to thank you for allowing me to stay in the house with all of you for this long. And I promise that I'll keep the Soma family's curse a secret even though it's gone. You were like a father to me, and since I don't remember him my real father it helped fill a hole in my heart.

From,
Tohru

Oh goodbye my dear flower I though I'll miss you. Oh I wonder how Kyo is feeling about this, he is in love with her after all.

Kyo's POV
I sat on the roof still shocked from what I read. I even went into her room to see if all her belonging were still there, to make sure it wasn't a prank. But of course it wouldn't be one, Tohru wouldn't do something as cruel as that to anyone, not even here worse enemy.

I sighed, I guess she really is gone. Wait I though maybe she'll come back to us one day. And I'll wait for her, even if it takes ten years. For her...I'll wait.

But sadly for Kyo she didn't come back. He slowly started losing hope of her return, and you could see the sadness grow on him. Yuki and Shigure tried to convince him to move on, but he didn't listen. Soon he started turning back into his old self, the self that everyone thought Tohru vanquished long ago.

So how was this chapter. I know I didn't make it as long as the last one, but I promise I'll make the next one longer.