Introduction

PLEASE NOTE: This will not be updated according to season 3. Back to you began after the interactive in the summer and my story outline most likely won't function With what occurs in season 3. Consider this a NON CANON AU.

Intro:

Carmen Sandiego is lonely, heartbroken, and depressed. Her life is turning out to be a lie and she keeps receiving urges to see the one person she shouldn't. Ex-Best friend Gray, her first love.

The world around them tore them apart, turning the closest of friends into enemies. A twist of fate allows their slate to be wiped clean,  offering the opportunity to start over, if Carmen is willing to risk it.

But she isn't. Both of their safety is far more important than her desires. At least that's what she keeps telling herself. What happens when Carmen needs Gray's help for a caper? Will she be able to stay away a second time?

Or is she already in too deep?
————————————————————-

Carmen Sandiego—International Super thief and the ultimate Femme Fatale

Carmen Sandiego—International Super thief and the ultimate Femme Fatale. She's practically flawless. Or so it seems. But that image starts to unravel with the reappearance of a former best friend. To tell the truth, her weakness lies deep inside, in the vulnerable pits of her heart.

Yes. Carmen Sandiego is scared of love, more specifically of what it could do to her.

But is Gray worth the risk?

Graham Scott—-Lovable electrician with a dark and foggy past

Graham Scott—-Lovable electrician with a dark and foggy past. After recovering from amnesia, he's been trying to piece the fragments of his life together again. Forever an outcast and surprisingly alone—-with barely any family and friends——all he wants is love. When a Scarlet Stranger waltzed into his life, she was forever ingrained into his mind. She leaves, just as quickly as she came yet he can't forget her. He can't ignore how deeply he feels for her, something that doesn't make any sense considering they barely knew each other.

Yes. Graham Scott is in love with a woman he barely knows.

And he'd do anything to win her heart.

——————————————————————

Thanks to AggressiveKittyCat for the beautiful cover and edits in the following chapters, as well as for writing advice. Love you, T. (Credits to original artists for art used) Enjoy, XX.