𝐀𝐍 + 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

Author's note:
Hello! If you're reading this I would just like to thank you for even considering opening this book :)

I'm not sure when I will be posting the first chapter of Divine but i expect it to be soon. So if you want to receive a notification whenever I update this book, make sure to add it to your library, and also follow me if you want to.

If you enjoy this book I ask you to please vote on each chapter. It shows me that people are enjoying it and motivates me to write more. Also you can send me feedback through the comments and feel free to correct me if I make any mistakes while writing since my first language is not english ( just don't be mean about it :( ).

Lastly, I would like to ask for any information about how the educational system in the US works (mostly about the senior year and how are students graded ?if that makes sense lmao? ; i have researched a little about it myself)

That's it for now, I hope to see you very soon. xoxo✨

WARNING
-Everything that happens in this book and it's characters are merely a work of fiction. I do NOT condone in any way, shape or form the type of relationship depicted in this book, although they will only engage in sexual intercourse when she is of age. Nevertheless, the relationship is slightly toxic and unhealthy.

-This book contains mature themes and language, explicit scenes and an age-gap relationship. I do understand that some people might not enjoy or even find this concept upsetting, but that is exactly why I'm warning you people right now. If you are thinking of posting negative comments regarding the themes I stated before, you can stop wasting your time because I will surely delete them. You don't like this concept, get the hell out of my book, it's simple.