𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

hello~
i somehow forgot the concept of a  b a c k p a c k  but i fixed that in the previous chapters
enjoyy

—————————-

Angelica arrived home at around 6pm without a smiley Flora to greet her, since she took the day off. The house was filled with silence, no staff to be seen or heard.

''Mother?'' Angelica called out but received no response. She figured her parents hadn't arrived home yet.

Angie ascended the stairs that led to the first floor, heading to her bedroom and closing the door. She took a quick shower, ridding herself of her uniform to put on a pink silk pajama. Gathering her hair up in a messy bun, she laid down on her comfortable bed, finally relaxing her muscles. Closing her eyes, Aurelio made his way into her mind, which reminded her of his book.

Angelica tapped her hand on her nightstand, waiting to feel the cold surface of her phone but failing to do so. She groaned in annoyance and lazily got up from her bed to look for the device, finding it on her desk. Returning to her cozy bed, Angelica laid down on her stomach, swaying her legs in the air. She unlocked the screen and opened the search engine, tapping on the search bar; 'story of o' was typed in it, before clicking on the search button. The first information that appeared was from Wikipedia. After clicking it, the site opened and Angelica started reading the small paragraph of information about the book.

''Story of O is an  published in 1954 by  author  under the  Pauline Réage, and published in  by Jean-Jacques Pauvert.''

Erotic novel?? Angelica couldn't believe her professor was reading an erotic novel, and had brought it to a school no less! She had never read one of course, but she definitely knew about their existence...

Angelica resumed her reading until something else sparked her curiosity ''The novel shares with the latter themes such as love, .''

Angie knew what those two words meant individually, but she couldn't understand the correlation between the two and love or the context they were being used on, perhaps because she hadn't read the book. Nevertheless, she made a mental note to later on research about those two topics. Her eyes moved to the section ''Plot'' and as she read each and every word, her mouth would widen more and more.

'' Story of O is a tale of  involving a beautiful Parisian fashion photographer named O, who is taught to be constantly available for , , and  , offering herself to any male who belongs to the same  as her lover. She is regularly stripped, blindfolded, , and ; her anus is widened by increasingly large ; her  and her buttocks are .''

She locked the screen and put the phone down on the bed. Pure and utter shock was written all over her face. An embarrassed red blush creeped on her cheeks from all of the filthy words she just read. She couldn't help but let her imagination wonder: , stripped, blindfolded, , .

It was obvious all of these words were somehow connected with sexual intercourse. Angelica shouldn't know about these things and if her mother found out about this only God knows what the punishment would be. She gripped the silver cross dangling on her chest.
On one hand, she could stop this research and preserve her innocence, the innocence her mother has been protecting all her life. On the other, she could give in to her little devil's advice and continue to learn more about this new world she discovered. Although feeling completely embarrassed by the topics, her curiosity demanded to be satisfied, so for once Angelica decided to listen to the little devil.

Angie types on the search bar ''dominance and submission''. She learns that it is a set of customs involving the submission of one person (the submissive) to another (the dominant); it can also be called D/s. This topic lead her to the next: BDSM.
Now, BDSM stands for bondage & discipline (B&D), dominance and submission (D&S) and sadism and masochism (S&M) however it reaches a wide range of activities and kinks. Leading her to research the word, discovering large lists of kinks.
Every research lead her to another, familiarizing herself more and more with BDSM.