𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

"Dylan, Katy, we both think that it would be a good idea for you two to bond, so, you guys will be spending every weekend together." Mrs. Gray stated. 

𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"What? No!" I yelled. Were they insane! How could they force this on me?!

"And we don't get a say in this?" Dylan shouted.

"Guys, please stop yelling!" Mrs. Scott said quietly. She never was one to tolerate yelling, or yell herself.

"What about dad? Did our dads get a say in this?" I muttered looking at my dad and Dylan's stepdad. 

"They said they didn't care...your guys' relationship isn't healthy. I'm not saying you need to be best friends, or lovers but-" Dylan started fake gagging as I elbowed him in the ribbs. "-you should be nice to each other at least. This is ridiculous and childish!" My mother said with an upset tone.

Dylan and I looked down. I really didn't want to do this. I could here Esme' snickering.

"Fine." I croaked, getting up and leaving from the table and storming off to the bathroom. I had almost reached the bathroom when I saw an open door, which I knew we Dylan's. So of course, I decided to go in and see what I could destroy. I snooped around the average teenage boys room, clothes every where and basketball hoop on the door and all until I found something. A diary. On it read Dylan's Diary, with Diary crossed out and replaces with journal. Oh this was going to be good. Who would have thought Dylan Scott would have a diary? I could use this as blackmail, or just to simply embarrass him.

I picked up the red book, with an evil smile on my face. I opened the cover, finding the all the first page said was "ᗪO ᑎOT ᖇEᗩᗪ!" As my slim fingers laced the next page, ready to flip it, I was interrupted. "What the fuck are you doing?" I look up to see Dylan, with the most terrified face ever. Why was he so scared? Damn. "Reading your diary, what does it look like?" He giggled. He didn't see is as funny as I did though. I walked up to me and ripped the book out of my hand aggressively.

"Why are you in my room anyways?! And how much did you read? Damn you Kathrine Gray!" He baldly yelled.

"Just the first page! Relax, what's the big deal? Do you have a big secret or something?" I joked.

"I- no! Just stop snooping around in here!" He said shortly.

"Oh! You do?! You so do! I need to know! Gimme!" I raved. as I reached for his diary. He backed up with fear on his face, causing me to get annoyed and jump on him. We landed on the floor, with me straddling him as the diary was in his hand above his head. I reached for it, my breast accidentally suffocating him, but I didn't care. I was on a mission. The book was almost in my grasp when there was a sequel from the door. I looked up to find our mothers. "You're finally getting along!" Dylan's mother smiled. I frowned seeing as I lost, and got off of Dylan. 

"Oh no, Mrs. Scott, you've got this all wrong. I was only trying to get something from him. His diary actually." I said with my hands behind my back.

"Oh! Dylan, you decided to use that? Good! I told you it would help you." She exclaimed happily.

"No mom-" He started.

"Oh honey, you don't have to explain. We just came to tell you it was time for Kate to go home." She exclaimed. 

As I walked out of his room towards my mother, I turned and winked at him, to let him know I wasn't giving up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~