Chapter Nineteen

Owen's hand never even loosened on my neck as he pulled back to look at me. "We need to get back on the ship," he whispered.

I nodded, feeling a familiar warmth between my legs. We quickly picked up our towels and shook them before stuffing them in my bag. We headed back to the dock. As we waited in line to show our key cards and passports, Owen kissed me deeply, making me blush knowing others could see us.

When we finally got back to our room, he immediately trapped me up against the wall with his sweaty, shirtless body. His hands roamed down my body from my ribs to my ass cheeks and he squeezed them, pressing my hips against his. His lips left mine to kiss down my neck and I gasped.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

His hands instantly slipped to my waist as he took a step back. "What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable?" He asked, searching my eyes.

"No, not that." I looped my arm around his neck and pulled him back down to kiss me. "I'm just sorry for doubting you. I was thinking the worst on the beach. I just... felt like I needed to apologize."

"Do you believe what I told you?"

I nodded. "I do believe you. My insecurities just got the best of me." I sighed, throwing my hands up. "I don't know if I'm overreacting. Elijah said it wasn't as serious as I felt like-"

"You have a right to feel however you feel. It's upsetting, for both of us."

I sighed, looking down at the floor in shame. "I guess I didn't think about how you felt. It just felt like... everything I believed was being taken away." I traced a cursive 'l' in one of his tattoos on the left side of his belly.

He kissed the top of my head, before tucking me into a tight hug. "I want to share my life with you, and only you. The same way you feel. I want to be entirely yours, and I want you to be entirely mine. Having a baby with Jess never crossed my mind, because I thought we were careful. I haven't spoken to her since that night until this morning.

"I never wanted our family to look like this," he continued. "I wanted it to be us and our kids, too. Still, I refuse to let that child go without a father. We're going to have to work together as time goes on to make sure that we're doing the best for everyone involved."

"I guess I'll be a stepmom at twenty-one," I teased.

"Yeah," he scoffed. "That is pretty crazy. And I'll be a dad. I'm gonna be somebody's dad."

I looked up at him, feeling his heart racing. As I expected, his face showed panic. "You're okay," I whispered. "You're right. We'll make it through it. We'll cross the bridges as we come to them. We just have to stay calm, okay?"

He nodded, looking at the wall above my head as he took a deep breath. Then his lips crashed back against mine and his fingers pulled my hair back so my head was tilted up to him. He held my waist so I was enveloped between his body and the wall. He only let go of my hair to pick me up and carry me to the bed.

His body rubbed over mine as I laid back on the bed and he kissed me passionately. His hands pulled my bikini top off, then the bottoms, only breaking the kiss when it was the only option. He reached between my legs and I groaned, trying to push off his still damp swim trunks.

His fingers lightly teased the most sensitive spot on my body, like he was waiting for something. I moved my hips against his hand, but when I did, he pulled his hand away.

"What?" I groaned. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just want to go slower with you."

"But I don't want that," I cried. "I want you now. While you're still a little angry with me."

He chuckled breathily. "I'm not angry with you. I never have been."

"Ugh," I grumbled, missing even the slightest touch from him. "I won't move this time," I promised, assuming that was the issue.

"Good girl," he rumbled. "Stay still." His hand went back to teasing me and my eyes closed. Resisting the urge to move closer to him had me moaning and whining. I lifted my head up to beg, then dropped it back down.

My breathing was heavy as I whimpered and grabbed his ribs. I needed to hold onto him to give myself the strength to hold back. "Oh, god," I breathed.

He increased the pressure a little bit and a high-pitched noise escaped my throat as i held my breath. Owen must've noticed because he whispered, "Breathe."

I inhaled a huge breath and tried to remember how to breathe. The pleasure was so strange this time. It was like I was trying to boil water but set the stove on low. Eventually it would boil, but not for a very long time. "I can't think," I mumbled. "My whole body wants to respond to you. I don't know how much more I can take." As if my body heard me, my hip twitched and my legs started to shake from being tensed for so long.

"You're doing really well," he said back. "I'm proud of you."

I groaned. "You're going to make me cry."

"If you need to cry, then cry. But I will still be proud of you."

I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled his skin closer to me. "Just fuck me," I called out before I had time to think about the words.

He blew a soft breath against my neck. "Yes, ma'am."

When he was inside me, I relished in his slow motions but still wanted more. I dug my nails into his back to urge him to move but when he did, a realization hit me.

"Wait!" I shouted, louder than I needed to.

He instantly stilled and looked down at me.

"Condom. We forgot," I mumbled.

"Shit." He left me on the bed with my legs open and he rooted around in his suitcase before tearing the packet with his teeth and sliding it on and then returning to me. "Good catch," he said with an awkward smile and then immediately picked up the pace where he'd left off.

Pleasure started to surge through my body and I rubbed his chest with one hand as the other made a fist in the comforter underneath us. I cried out loudly, ignoring that their might be others near us.

He pulled my hips up into his lap and buried himself completely in my body as I was reaching my orgasm.

"Ohhh," I breathed as he went deeper than he'd been before.

His eyes met mine as I bit my lip to try to stifle the noises that were getting louder with every thrust. Suddenly his eyes caught sight of my mouth and he kissed me roughly, pulling my bottom lip into his mouth.

I moaned against his mouth as I climaxed again. When his hands gripped my hips to hold me against him, he pounded into me harder than he had before. As he mumbled a string of curses into my ear, I nuzzled my head into his neck and tried to muffle my sounds with his skin.

He laid beside me, dripping with sticky sweat, and smiled brightly.

"You sure you aren't angry?" I asked with a giggle.

"Maybe just a little. I'm all better now."

~ I was going to wait until tomorrow to put this up since I put up multiple chapters today but I finally decided to do it tonight instead 😂