Chapter 2

Standing in his hallway, my damp dress is leaving wet strains on the stone floor. He walks pass me, unbuttoning the top buttons on his shirt.

"You should get out of those clothes. Don't want you to catch a cold." He grins at me and move into a room to my left. I follow him, and enter an elegant, masculine bedroom. It feels like the room is a pure reflection of him, oozing of raw sensuality.

He is standing at the end of the bed, one hand in his pocket. "I think we need to go over the rules."

I stop a few feet from him, suddenly feeling a bit unsure. "Rules?"

He removes his belt and casually throw it on a chair next to the bed. "I will not kiss you on lips."

I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Too personal. I can't risk letting you close."

I smile at him. "Isn't that from a movie?"

"A very good one I might add." He chuckles – a low, hush sound that makes me shiver in anticipation.

"Second rule..." Slowly and confidently he moves towards me. He gently strokes my arm with the back of his hand as he moves behind me.

"...tonight..." Softly he moves my hair to one side, giving him full access to my neck. I can feel my pulse speeding up and I swallow hard.

He places a kiss just at the base of my neck, his warm breath sending tingles all over my body. "...I will not sleep with you..."

I try to turn around, try to watch his facial cues, but he firmly holds me in place, my gaze only reaching his bed. He lets out an amused laugh before the tip of his tongue finds the sensitive part of my ear. I shiver again.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you are extremely satisfied when you leave." He begins to pull down the zipper on the back of my dress.

"Sure of yourself much?"

"Oh gorgeous, I'm sure about you. I'm sure about tonight. And I'm absolutely sure..." He pushes my dress to the floor, moving his hand over the naked skin on my lower back so gently I swear all the tiny hairs react and stand out.

"...that we will both enjoy this." Slowly he spins me around, letting his glowing eyes wander across my body.

"See anything you like?"

He looks me straight in the eyes, a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. "Do you?"

I bite my lip, trying to keep my hands steady as I slowly unbutton his shirt. Pushing it off his muscular shoulders and revealing fantastic abs, I cannot help but gasp as I lightly move my hand over his chiseled chest.

"I take that as I yes." He leads me towards the bed, laying me down on the soft grey sheets. "You really are something extra."

I blush as he moves into bed with me, placing a quick kiss just above my knee.  His eyes burn with lust. "Tonight you are all mine."

***** 
A/N: 
What do you think about his rules? Should Kiara break them?

And do you know which movie they are referring to?

If you are enjoying YNK, please press the little star at the button. Your support is greatly appreciated!