1

Hello everyone so I haven't written any actual stories but I'm bored and decided to write a smut story . Sorry if it sucks also if I miss spell something .
Some people ignore author notes(I do my self ) so I'm going to capitalize
THEY ARE 17 YEARS OLD IN THIS STORY
----------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

I hate Mondays so much, I wish I could just drop out of high school.
I was currently getting ready for school wearing my usual outfit, black skinny jeans, with some vans and a band t-shirt, today I choose a blink-182 shirt .

(Skipping morning routine cause lazy.)

I was in math class and understood absolutely nothing. Not that I was even paying attention I was basically just staring at the boy that was sitting next to me.
The boy that had curly hair with big dorky glasses, and always wore a formal shirt with a tie and some jeans. And went by the name of Ashton .I don't know what it is but I just found him so CUTE . He was the nerd of the class, always getting A's , being the first to finish the exams, never having to struggle , and it actually pissed people off, he even got a little bullied for being smart, some teenagers are just fucking jerks.

He was currently taking notes of what ever the teacher was teaching meanwhile I was staring at those beautiful innocent eyes . Those eyes, oh god damn those eyes , all I could imagine was those eyes looking up at me while he was on his knees with his beautiful lips around my member bopping his head up and down my length . And just by that thought I noticed my little friend getting a little excited and instantly put my hand over mini luke, and right at that moment ashton decided to look at me and instantly noticed my problem (cause mini luke is not mini at all) his eyes widen with a little blush on his cheeks cause I didn't stop staring at him till finally I noticed what I was doing and look anywhere else but him.

The rest of the period I managed to calm down my erection trying really hard not to have dirty thoughts of ashton. When the bell finally rung I was more than happy to leave but then my teacher called me back in,noticing ashton was still sitting at his desk "mr.hemmings as you know you are currently failing my class, you had the lowest test score, have you been studying?" I just shrug and tried to respond politely " I'm sorry sir but I just don't understand the subject, I'm having trouble on how to use the formulas, I really am trying my best" lies I just don't like math and too lazy ,but I do need to get my grades up .
In which he signed "well I think you need tutoring so ashton will be your tutor sense he is the best student in this class, and I want you to get at least a 70 in your next test. That's all, you can both leave now " .

As I was walking away I felt someone tap my shoulder "h-hi um I'm ashton your new tutor a-and I think we should um study today if that's o-okay" I was mentally screaming he was stuttering because he was talking to me!!!
"You're so cute" I clapped my hand in my mouth oh shit did I really just say that out loud fück!
"W-what?" Ashton's cheeks turn into a shade of pink and a little smile plastered on his face god damn he's cute.
"Um nothing, nothing it was nothing. And yeah sure, we can study at my place" play it cool luke play it cool, I'm such an idiot.
"Yeah okay, well can I have your address?"
"How about we just go on my car and I drop you off at your house later" nice luke nice.
"Yeah o-okay , so should we be going now"
"Yeah come on" yeah cum on...me. Stop having dirty thought calm yourself.