3

Luke POV

I low moan came out of ashton as he nodded his head "aaa y-yess"
And that's all I needed as I started palming him through his jeans moving my hand in a slow pace "ugh luke more, m-more p-please" and so I started unzipping his jeans pulling them down to his ankles while I pushed him down the bed and got on top of him.
Passionately kissing him in the lips while slowly moving my hand inside his boxers until I got a grasp of his member a gasp came out of ashton which gave my tongue access to his mouth. While I explored all of his mouth my hand started pumping ashton a little faster then stopped at his head and started massaging his slit "l-lu-luke!!! I have t-this feeling t-that I've n-never *moan* have h-had!!
And so I stopped , I wanted to have more fun
"*whimper* why d-did you stop"
"Ashy have you ever gotten a blow job?"
"What is that" a confused look appeared on Ashton's face but a smirk appeared on mine "ill show you"
I got off the bed and grabbed ashton by his hips and pulled him towards the edged. As I got on my knees I looked up on ashton "you are so fücking sexy"
"Luke what ar- *moan* fück "
I had put ashton in my mouth before he could finish, swirling my tongue around his head while pumping the rest of him .I slowly licked from his head all the way down to his balls and sucking on them for a while, giving sloppy kisses all over his dïck .I had been hard this hole time and couldn't take it so I unzipped my jeans and started jerking of while I tried to take all of him in my mouth hollowing my cheeks, till I felt his member hit the back of my throat , I started bopping my head up and down his cöck swirling my tongue around all of him. ashton started tugging ,pulling my hair *moan* it was so hot. "luke I-I'm close ugh" I stopped bopping my head and started jerking him off "cum for me baby" and ashton filled the room with moans screaming my name his cum hitting my face and with that I got close to my edge .but ashton did something i never would have expected,he got up really quick and got on his knees taking me in his mouth bopping his head a little and looked up at me with those eye with those innocen- well no longer innocent eyes and that was enough for me to let out a trail of cuss words with moans and screaming Ashton's name while I came in his mouth and face.

I pulled ashton back up and gave him a kiss that he returned. going to the bathroom to get some towels and cleaning him up "that was amazing luke thank you"
"No thank you that was incredible" ashton was amAzing
"I should probably get going now right"
"Actually do you want to cuddle with me for the night" I gave my best pouty face.
"Um k"
we both got in bed me being the big spoon ashton being the little spoon "by the way you were the reason I got a boner in class"
He turned his body to face me and whisper in my ear "I know" and booped my nose.
----------------------------------------------
this kinda sucked but it was my first time writing so...
Thanks for reading you little dirty reader ;)