2

Luke POV

When we arrived I was so happy that no ones car was in the driveway which meant no one was home.
The first thing I did when we entered the house was going straight to the kitchen.
"Hey ashton do you want anything to eat"

"Yeah can I have a banana?" I gulped

"Yeah um I'll be right there" I grabbed a banana and made my way to the living room.

We both went straight to my room and sat in my bed. My room was a typical guy room black furniture and blue sheets, it wasn't a huge room but It wasn't a small one either.

ashton finally started eating his banana, and oh how I wish my banana was the thing that was inside his mouth.

"So before we start do you want to get to know each other" I wanted to really know if he's had sexual experiences yet.

"Yeah but how"

" Let's play 20 questions, and you have to answer them truthfully"

"Okay you go first"

(L)"Have you ever had a girlfriend"
-"ewww no I like boys" he said with a little blush
Fuck yess well now I officially know he's gay 🙌

(A)"um are you gay?"
-"fuck yeah I love dïck" he blushed even harder and so did I

(L)"have you ever kissed a boy?"
-"yeah um in 8th grade" I frowned and he noticed and quickly responded "only cause I needed to figure out my sexuality"
"Okay"

(A)" have you had any boyfriends?"
-"yeah"
"Oh how many"
"About 4" in that respond his eyes widen. It's not that many but I guess it is for him.
"But I didn't really liked any of them" Ashton's eyes suddenly lighted up with a small smile "okay"

(L) "I'm going straight to this one...are you a virgin?"
-ashton started choking on his own spit "Woooww are you alright ashton!"
"Yeah, just got me off guard.
And yes I am a virgin. How about you?"
"Well......no "
"Really when?" Ashton look kind of sad but I wasn't going to lie to him I've had sëx before.
"First time I was 15 and he was really nice and stuff well I trusted him and yeah..."
"Oh I just I just thought you were a virgin, it's fine tho"

(A) ashton was thinking of something to say, then look really red from blushing "have you master bated before"
-I was taking back by the question "yeah of course I have, who hasn't"
"Um me" wow wow wow I knew he was innocent but damn
"What really, never not even once"
"No"
"So you've never touched yourself, what do you do when you get a boner!?"
"Um I think of nasty things, can I ask you something else?"
"Yeah go for it"
"How many times do you do it? Sorry if it's too personal"
"Well..." I awkwardly shifted in my bed
"In the Morning during my shower at night during my other shower and in bed before I go to sleep .... Oh and if I get a problem during school in the
bathroom stalls" well that was kind of embarrassing
"Oh wow that's a lot so you masterbate in this bed that I'm sitting in" he shifted
"Well you asked"

"Yeah I did" he suddenly looked down HOLY SHIT HE GOT A BONER!
"Um..um..I ..um...sorry, I should ,should go" oh no you don't.
I garbed his arm making him sit in my lap and whispered in his ear "but I have more questions to ask you" and kissed his neck. I could feel the shivers going down his body.
"Have you ever been touched before" I asked while my hands where roaming his body. a whimper came out if his lips and oh how that turned me on.
"N-no I've never been touched " at this point my hand where massaging Ashton's hips
"Do you want to be"