First day of School

Sonic POV:

Great, just what I wanted, School. Today was the first day of school and I just have to say I hate school, I won't have my freedom again :<, Me and Tails went to get cloths since that's a law now, that we have to wear clothing, gross, I hate pants. I was wearing a White short sleeve shirt with blue jeans and my regular shoes, as much as I hate clothing, I had to wear it, Tails had a Minecraft shirt with some shorts and his regular shoes, Amy wore a pink sleeveless shirt with a olive green short sleeved jacket and jeans as well with her regular shoes, Cream had a orange jacket that went with her eyes and bangs along with black leggings and her regular shoes. Tails was transferred to my grade since he was smart enough, although he should not be going to school, he is ten time smarter than Einstein!!! We walked into the building, and well I got this uneasy feeling in my stomach. Amy, Cream, Tails and I all walked to the principles office to pick up our schedules before going into our homeroom, Amy and Cream were with the Freshman's while Tails and I skipped to Sophomore year. I looked at the schedule so confused because everyday we had different classes in different orders. I already lost!

—Time Skip because nothing interesting happened—

Tails POV:

Sonic and I had different classes today, we didn't end up in the same class at all, but Tuesday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's we had some of the same classes. I was practically invisible, I was surprised no one has even asked me to go on a date (P.S that happened a lot when we were hero's), was my second tail that hard to notice? Not that I mind that every 3 seconds a girl asks me to go on a date with them. But, it was until now when I realized that we were not invisible. Even though Cream and I were in different grades, all the classes of every grade were in one building, so we would pass each other today, I saw Cream getting bullied by Senior's and I was able to make out what they were saying.

Senior 1: What's 6 year old doing in a high school? Your probably a nerd!

Cream: I - I don't know why I'm in high school, I just was told to go to high school

Senior 2: Oh! Are you Cream the Rabbit who fought Dr. Eggman! I heard that she's a cry baby

Cream: S-so what if I'm a crybaby? -Tears start coming out of eyes- If I was able to fight Eggman, I'm a strong rabbit

Senior 1: Yeah right!

Tails: Hey! Leave her alone!

They turned a round and looked at me, when they saw my second tail they knew who I was, I stepped in front of Cream with my arms wide open to protect Cream

Cream POV:

What was Tails doing? I can't believe that he's standing up to them! I thought that he would be scared to face bullies because he didn't want to be teased! But, he's helping me.

Tails: It's not right to make her cry!

Senior 3: And what are you going to do about it fox boy?!

Tails: Those comments can't hurt me no more! After being called that by Eggface way too many time for me to count, -shakes head- never mind! The point is don't hurt her!

Senior 1: Two faces to beat up!

Tails: If you want to beat up my Cream, you'll have to get pass me!!

D-did he just say... "My Cream"?! Dose he like me? No of course not! He treats me like a little sister, obviously he doesn't like me, but I do like him.

Amy POV:

Me and Sonic we're going in the same direction since our classes were right next to each other. I heard a voice that sounded like Tails, I turned to the direction to were the noice was coming from, and I saw Tails with his arms wide open. And behind him was... CREAM?! What happened?!

Amy: Sonic! Look -points to Tails- Tails and Cream are being bullied by some older kids!

Sonic: If they hurt Tails, I swear that I will be the last face they see.

I saw Sonic's fur become a darker shade of blue, and his emerald green eyes started to become dull, and I new I had to get him to calm down.

Amy: Sonic! Calm down, you can be mad, but not like this!

Sonic's fur became normal along with his emerald green eyes, I summoned my hammer and we walked towards the kids. Sonic taped on one of their shoulders and they looked back, he shook the other two and they stared at us with fear.

Sonic: Are you hurting my little brother? -cracks knuckles-

Amy: And making my best friend cry? -lifts hammer-

Senior 1: NOPE! WE WERE JUST LEAVING!

They ran away and Tails ran to Sonic hugging him and Cream ran to me hugging me.

Cream: I'm a nerd Amy?

Amy: No! What ever they said, don't let it go under your fur ok?

Cream: Ok!

Sonic had Tails and we all walked to our classes.

Sorry if the chapter was short today! But I will get the next one out as soon as possible! And like alway, thanks for reading!