chapter two ─ "Nobody likes a loser."

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter two - "Nobody likes a loser."

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

Coach blew his whistle, "let's go! one-on-one from up top! Jackson, Lewis

Coach blew his whistle, "let's go! one-on-one from up top! Jackson, Lewis....both of you take a long stick today." He called as the two did such and got into positions. 

"1, 2, 3, 4, up and hold--" Stevie said watching the girls attempt the stunt for the first time but the flyer ended up back on the ground. "Stevie I don't think I can--" 

"No, no, no." She quickly said cutting her off. "Daisy you count me in we're running it throw with me. Let's go!" She said as Daisy, her co-captain, walked in front of the Stevie and Beck; there only male cheerleader. "Ready?" She asked as the two nodded, "Alight..." She said sheepish before stating the count. Stevie hand thrown her arms forward and than back making her do a backflip as Beck  grabbed her waist and threw her up. One of her feet landing on his palm as the other was tightly held beside her. 

"Now, from here you'll go into a high 'v'." She before extending her arms out to make a V shape, looking straight a head. 

"Than left, right, left." She said bring each arm to her hip while the other stayed in the air. "Than some other thing, but let focuses on getting you up. Down," She informed as Beck threw her up a bit before grabbing her waist again and setting her down back on the ground. 

"McCall! What are you waiting for, let's go." Coach Finnstock yelled snapping Scott from his daze.

"Take five!" She announced before turning her fully attention to the field. She crossed her arms seeing Jackson with a long stick knowing this would end badly. The coach blew the whistle as Scott went for it and Jackson shoulder checked him. Leaving Scott on his back on the ground. "Hey, McCall!" Coached yelled as the guys started laughing, "Hey, McCall!"

Scott than got up, "My-my grandmother can move faster than that. And she's dead," Coach said getting up in Scott's face as he bent down. "You think you can move faster than the...lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?"