chapter three ─ "Cake? It's vanilla lemon,"

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter three - "Cake? It's vanilla lemon,"

⋆·☆·⋆

"So, what made you disappear out the back door last night?" Alec held the door open for Stevie as the two walked into the main hall from the gym area

"So, what made you disappear out the back door last night?" Alec held the door open for Stevie as the two walked into the main hall from the gym area. "I don't know what you're talking about?" She said in confusion. "You're telling me that wasn't a 5ft wolf slipping out their back gate at midnight?"

"5'' 2,"

"Doesn't seem like that to me," He remarked, stopping and facing her, or looking down at her rather. She narrowed her eyes up at him as the height difference was very clear. "Fine," She exclaimed, turning away as they continued on their way to class. "I slipped out past curfew,"

"Right only to come back hours later smelling like-" He said going to say something but cutting himself off. His head slightly up in the air smelling something, "Do you smell-"

"Blood? Yup,"

The two turned down a hall letting the scent drag them along. The strong metallic smell was the main thing they went off of.

"Like it actually happened." Both heard Scott McCall muttering, turning down another hall seeing the two had walked outside and stopped in their tracks. Followed right behind them was the two wolves seeing cops tapping off the bus. The back door was bent and half way off its hinges and blood was splattered everywhere. "I think it did."

"She's probably fine," Stiles said as they started back down the hallway trying to figure out if Allison was actually dead. Paying no attention to the two who just stepped to the side.

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles."

"It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence." The Stilinski teen said trying to help but it didn't help. "Just help me find her, okay?"

Stevie grabbed his arms and pulled him to face her. "You need to calm down because you look like you're about to pass out." She said trying to help but it didn't work.