drie

i wake up pressed up against rodrick and him breathing softly on my neck. the butterflies in my stomach make me want to throw up. i close my eyes and try to fall back asleep. rodrick stirs a bit. "shit." he whispers under his breath and takes his arm off of me. i pretend to slowly wake up. "huh? oh sorry." i say softly and move away from him. "oh uh you're fine." he says. "thanks for letting me sleep up here, greg was hogging the entire mattress." i say smiling. rodrick smiles and rolls his eyes. "i remember when i has to sleep with greg, for such a scrawny kid he takes up a lot of space." rodrick says. i giggle. "i'm gonna go change." i say smiling rodrick nods and i hop off the bed, almost landing on greg. i grab my duffle bag and go to the bathroom. i search for a cute outfit and find the perfect one

(if you don't like it you can change it i just thought it was cute)

i brush my teeth and my hair. i throw on my shoes and walk out of the bathroom. "finally!" greg says. "sorry! you think i can just look this good on command?" i joke. greg smiles and rolls his eyes. he shuts the bathroom door. "i'm just going to change in here." rodrick says. "oh..i'll go." i say and walk towards the door. "hey, you look hot today." rodrick says. i blush and walk out of the door. "well goodmorning." their grandpa says as i shut the door. "good morning." i say smiling. "i ordered some pancakes from the lobby, would you mind go and getting them?" he asks. "not at all." i say smiling. "thank you! just say that mark heffley ordered them." their grandpa says. i nod and walk out of the room. i shut my door behind me. i decide to just walk down the stairs, i need the exercise.

i walk up to the food serving place. "uhm hello, mark heffley told me pick up some pancakes for him." i say. "oh yes, they'll be right out." the lady says. i smile and nod.  i turn around and see a cute boy walking my way. i smile at him. "hey." he says. he looks like the perfect mix of rodrick and a surfer boy. "hi." i say. "you're pretty cute, what's your name?" he asks. "i'm y/n what's yours?" i ask. "i'm axel, do you have snap?" he asks. i nod and he hands me his phone to type it in. i find my @ and add myself.   "how old are you?" i ask. "seventeen." he says. "i'm fifteen." i say. "pancakes for mark heffley." a lady says. i turn around and see two different plates i have to carry. "could you help me take these to the room?" i ask. "sure." he says smiling. i hand him my plate. "is mark your grandpa?" he asks as we walk to the elevator. "no, i'm here with my friend greg and his grandpa asked me to come down and grab these." i say. he nods. i press the up button and wait for an elevator to come down. "my grandparents stay here, are you from attleboro?" he asks. "nah, i'm from plainview." i say. "that's close enough." he smiles. the elevator opens and we step in. i press the seventh floor button. "do you skate?" axel asks. "a little, i'm not very good at it." i say. "maybe i could teach you." he says. "maybe." i say smiling. the elevator door opens and we step out. i walk to marks room and knock on the door. greg answers. "hey- whose that?" greg asks. "this is axel, greg will you take these inside?" i ask and hand him the plates. greg closes the door and goes inside. "attleboro is only like 30 minutes away from plainview right?" i ask. "i'm pretty sure." he says. "we should hang out some time." he adds. i smile and nod. rodrick opens the door. "come on midget we have to eat." rodrick says. i roll my eyes at him. "snap me." i say. " i will." he says and i shut the door. "who was that?" rodrick asks. "his name is axel." i say. "axel." rodrick mocks. i hit him in the chest and sit at the table. greg hands me my pancake. "thanks." i say and he sits next to me. "mom said she's picking us up today." rodrick says. "what time?" mark asks. "i think around six." greg says. "good thing it's only two." mark says. i smile and nod although i really want to go back home. "we should go to the pool." greg says. i nod and take the last bite of my pancakes. i stand up and wash my plate off. "i'll change into my bathing suit." i say.

(axel's face claim)

(axel's face claim)

i get a snap from axel, it's just a regular photo with him saying hey. i take a cute photo and snap back hi. i dig through my duffle bag and find a cute bathing suit. i change and throw on a big shirt over it. when i walk out greg goes in to change. i turn away from rodrick while he changes.

axel j

|wyd?
nothing much i'm about to go to the pool
|cool
|i might go down there

i leave him in opened because i just don't know how to respond to that. i turn off my phone. "you can turn around now." rodrick says. i turn around and set my phone to charge. greg walks out of the bathroom. "ready?" he asks and i nod. neither of the heffley boys have ever had much abs but i think that's better. buff guys scare me. rodricks little tummy is cute. "bye grandpa, we'll be back." greg says. we walk out and to the elevator.

when we gets to the pool i lay out on one of those pool chairs. "are you gonna swim?" greg asks. "maybe in a little bit, i need a tan." i say. greg nods and sits on the chair next to me. i feel rodrick staring at me so i look over at him. he quickly looks away. i move over to his chair and sit at the edge. "don't you think that lifeguard is hot?" i ask. "i mean..yeah." he says. "you should try and get her number." i say. he thinks for a bit. "watch this." he says and gets up. he runs to the pool and jumps in. he acts like he's drowning. i laugh at him. i look up at the lifeguard and she's not even paying attention to him. i random guy jumps in and pulls him out of the water. i laugh even harder. the guy gives rodrick cpr. i decide it's time to step in. i speed walk over to them. "i'll take care of him." i say and help rodrick up. he stands up and interlocks our hands. he looks traumatized. i laugh at him and sit down. he sulks and shivers, probably from the flashbacks. "awh rodrick do you wanna go get a smoothie?" i tease fake pouting. he nods and i stand up. "i'll go get you one, greg do you want to come with me?" i ask. greg nods and quickly stands up. we walk to the smoothie station. "he didn't say what he wanted.." i say. "his favorite is blueberry." greg says. mine too. i nod. "what do you want?" i ask. "strawberry." greg says. "i'll take two blueberry smoothies and one strawberry please." i say. "put that on mark heffleys tab." greg says. "coming right up." the man working says. we wait. "i talked to holly yesterday." greg says. "ooouu did you recover from the fregley thing?" i ask. holly called greg fregley in school last week. "she said it was just an accident, i played it off as if i didn't notice." greg says. "smart. smart." i say nodding. the guy hands us out smoothies, i hand greg his and carry mine and rodricks. i hand rodrick his smoothie and pat his head. "there you go bub." i say.