huit

i get ready for bens party. (outfit above). i hear rodrick honk outside and i hurry down the stairs. i quickly walk outside and to rodricks van. "holllyyy shit." greg says from the backseat. "you look hot." he says. "greg's coming?" i ask. rodrick shakes his head. "nah i'm just dropping him off at rowleys." rodrick says. i nod. we drop greg off. "is heather coming?" i ask. "nope. she's sick or something." he says. i nod and cross my arms. i lean away from him still embarrassed from earlier today. we pull up to bens house. it's fairly large. "do you want to talk about what happened?" he asks. "absolutely not." i say and hop out of the van. there's like twenty cars outside. i almost trip on the sidewalk because it's dark outside. "you good?" rodrick asks. i nod and continue to the door. i let myself in and immediately i'm met with the stench of sweaty teenagers. there's some bomb ass music playing though. ben walks up to me. "y/n! you made it!" he says. "of course i did!" i say hugging him. "the drinks are in the kitchen. i'll catch you two later!" ben says and leaves us. i make my way to the kitchen and rodrick follows me. i grab a random alcoholic drink and pour it in a red solo cup. "you know that's vodka right?" rodrick asks the music basically drowning him out. i shrug and take a huge sip.
-
a couple more drinks into the night i go to the dance floor. everything is a little bit blurry but i feel really good. someone behind me grabs my waist. i turn my head and see brady, the like star football player, i smile and dance against him. someone drags me away from him. "dude what the hell shes obviously drunk." rodrick says. brady rolls his eyes. "who cares?" he asks. "roddddyyy i was dancingg." i say. "see, she wants me." brady says. rodrick scoffs and pulls me away. i give brady a flirty wave and he winks at me. rodrick brings me closer to him and we walk outside. "noooo rodrick i wanna party." i whine. "you've partied enough. it's one am y/n." rodrick says. he opens the car door for me and helps me in. he starts his car and just plays regular music from the radio. heather by conan gray comes on. i lean my head on my hand and look out the window trying not to cry. in the middle of the song tears form in my eyes. i turn to rodrick. "i hate you." i say softly. "hm?" "i hate you. i hate you and your stupid fucking perfect girlfriend." i say. "y/n you don't mean that you're just drunk." rodrick says. "yeah rodrick i am drunk. but y'know what i don't hate you. every time i try and hate you your stupid fucking smile drags me back." i say. "i hate heather. but i love you." i say. i look over at rodrick. "we'll talk about this in the morning." he says stopping at my house. "fuck you." i say and get out of his car.