🌸𝑚𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑠!🌸

A/N:

Before the story begins, heres a brief fact check so you have a general idea of how this story is gonna be.

•you, gon, yumi, and killua are all 16 at the beginning of the story.

•yumi (my oc) is your best friend. she may look like whatever you wish for her to look like

•yumi is 5'2, you are 5'6, gon is 5'7, and killua is 5'8

•this is what you look like:

•you have an abusive family that concludes of your mom, dad, and adopted older brother (hes 19)

•you are always compared to your older brother, since he's so "amazing" and "smart", causing your parents to spoil him while completely ignoring and neglecting you

•you hate your family. especially your brother

•this story will contain possible adult content in the future (gotta be legal before i can write  anything 😳😳),  attempted r*pe (don't freak out guys, Killua didn't do it), strong language, and violent scenes. read at your own risks. i will not be held responsible for anyone's triggers past this point. you have been warned.

Enjoy~~~
_________________________________
y/n's POV

I put on my dark blue sneakers and walked out of the house. My parents couldn't care less if I was there or not. As long as Ryuu was there, I'm never even noticed.

I walked down the sidewalk, only a few minutes away from the candy store.

I need some snacks for my trip. I don't plan on ever coming back, so I'll need a decent amount of food. I'll also need some money, but I can always steal some from my parents when they bring Ryuu to some dumb award ceremony he has tonight.

I sighed as I approached the store.

Is this really the right choice? I mean, what if they'll miss me after I leave?

I chuckled a little and covered my mouth.

Y/n, dont be so dumb you baka! They couldn't care any less about you! This is gonna be worth it. Besides, Yumi is really happy that I'm finally getting out of there. She always worries about what's happening when no one is around.

I opened the door to the shop, letting out a little ring as the bell shook from the door opening. I took a whiff of the delicious smell inside the store.

Mmm~ Smells like chocolate.

I smiled as I walked around the store, looking for my favorite candy.

This store sure is a lot bigger than it looks.

I glanced around, until I finally found it. My eyes lit up with joy as I spotted the treasure I seeked.