🌸𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔🌸

(Y/n)'s POV

"It feels like I haven't been here in forever." Yumi said, as she clung onto Gon's arm.

"Bleh, why do you two always have to be so lovey dovey?" I said, as I stuck my tongue out.

"(Y/n), if you were just upset because you wanted to have someone's arm to cling on, you could've just said so! I can easily set you up with someone." She winked.

"Why are you so dedicated to get me into a relationship with someone?"

"For safety reasons, I cannot say why. If I do, someone is gonna hit me."

By someone, she means me, right? I mean, who else would hit her?

"What do you mean, someone? I'm the only one that would hit you." I said, confused.

"Nevermind. It's nothing." She smiled.

I crossed my arms and fake pouted, looking away from her.

"Hmph!" I made a sound, dramatically.

"What?"

"I don't like when you hide things like this from me."

"You'll figure it out one day."

"I wanna know now though." I frowned.

"No."

"You really can be oblivious sometimes, cant you?" Kurapika smiled as he patted my head.

I looked around.

"Am I the only one who doesn't get it?" I said as I pointed to my face.

"No, Killua doesn't seem to get it either."

Killua.

I walked up to Yumi and punched her in the arm.

"Ow! I guess you figured it out then?" She asked in a pained voice.

"Since you want to keep teasing me, I'm not telling you the secret I wanted to tell you about earlier. Only one other person knows about it here. I guess it'll stay that way. It was something you would've really wanted to know too."

"No wait I'll stop! Please tell me! At least tell me who it is that knows." She pleaded.

"I'm not saying who, but don't try going around asking who knows, because that person doesn't even know what I'm talking about."

"You're so stubborn."

"I know."

"Hey you guys, is it just me, or does it seems like there's a lot of women coming from that side of the island?" Killua asked.

When I looked over at Gon, he looked nervous.

"Gon, are you okay? What is it?"

"Unless any of you wanna get attacked by those women, buddy up with someone else in our group. Besides Yumi and I, theres four of us, so no one will be left out."

"Why would we need to do that? Especially me, since I'm a girl?" I asked.

"Basically, those are older women who love younger guys. However, some of them would also settle for younger women too, so it would be best if you did that too."

"What's so bad about them though?" Yumi asked.

"W-Well, uh, when I was a couple years younger, boats full of women would come to the island, and they always wanted to teach me... things. And some of them kinda did." He said, as he looked away.