🌸𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟🌸

y/n's POV

"R-Ryuu! What are you doing here?" I froze in place.

Why the hell is he here? When did he even get here?!

"I told mother and father that I wasn't feeling well, so I came back home to see you, while they stayed at the ceremony to accept my award for me." He answered.

Shit. This isn't good. With him here, I won't be able to go anywhere.

"Escaping, I see. It would be so sad if I were to tell mother and father, wouldn't it?" He said, smiling, as he brought up his phone to his ear, about to call my parents.

"N-No! Wait! Don't do it! They'll kill me if they find out!"

He smiled.

"Why shouldn't I tell them?"

"They'll beat me. Please don't.

"Hmmm...I'll let you go, but on one condition."

This perverted bitch is definitely planning something. He's been trying to take my virginity from me ever since he stepped foot in this house.

"W-What is it?"

He smirked as he licked his lips, with a rather devilish look in his eyes.

Shit.

"I get to do whatever I want with your body until mother and father get home."

I blushed heavily. I started to shake as the fear in my body rose quickly.

"Y-You know what? O-On second thought, maybe I'll just stay home."

"Oh no, my darling. You don't get to choose. If you want to stay, then stay. I'm still gonna do whatever I want with you." He grinned.

Fuck. I gotta get out of here.

I tried to jump out of my window, but he quickly cornered me.

"Oh~, I don't think so, y/n. Now, let's have a little fun, shall we?" He smirked as he reached over to touch my body.

My fight or flight kicked in. Without thinking twice, I  kicked him in the nuts, sending him flying backwards, onto the floor. He cried out in pain, as I walked towards him.

Now's my chance. I can finally get rid of him once and for all.

I drew out my knife, and pointed it at him. I smiled.

"You said you wanted to have fun, right, Ryuu? Well then, let's have fun."

He cried out as I stabbed him in the chest. He bled out from his wound, as I removed my knife. I pulled out one of my handkerchiefs and wiped the blood off of the knife, and threw the handkerchief on him.

I couldn't care less if they found out. In fact, I wish I could see their reactions when they realize their precious Ryuu is dead.

I walked over to the window, and looked back Ryuu, who looked like he was either dead or unconscious.

I smiled.

"Sorry Ryuu, but I'm really not sorry. You deserved it. Bye bye~."

I jumped out of the window, and landed on a tree next to the window. I climbed down the tree, and dashed to where Yumi was.

I haven't felt this good in a very long time.

~Time Skip~

"There you are, y/n! What took you so long?" Yumi asked.