‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Past & Gone ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

・‥...━━━━━━━☆1☆━━━━━━━...‥・

You were currently at the library reading one of your favorite books. It had been a long day for you to work with your parents at the flower shop. 

You had a mother, father & younger sister 4 years younger than you. You loved reading fantasy novels they have always caught your attention on how your imagination could run wild. 

Your home was a comfortable place but it was nothing like the library and all the knowledge that surrounded you. The place you lived in was a green and beautiful area. Your garden was filled with flowers and your parents sold them you didn't make so much but it was enough to feed and shelter you but nothing more. You weren't mad at least you had a family that loved you. 

As you were reading your book you felt a light tap on your shoulder you turned your head to see who it was...

 "Sully?"

-

"(Y/N), Mom and dad are calling you"

-

"Mother and Father? For what?"

-

"Not sure"

-

You confused but always listened and placed your book on the library's desk and rushed home as quickly as possible. When you reached home you saw your parents and 2 knights...

'The knight? what are they doing here?'  you thought. You walked over to your parents they noticed you and you noticed their saddened expressions. You immediately got worried.

-

"Mother? Father? Is something wrong?"

-

"(Y/N)...correct?" one of the guards asked

-

"u-uh y-yeah...what's wrong?"

-

"The royal family is looking for new employees at the castle. we are appointed to get employ the eldest child more specifically 17 and above you'll be serving the royal family as a maid and shall receive high payment"

-

Your father sighed you could see his stress.

-

"(Y/N) our question is if you'd like too we don't want to force you. Your opinion matters-" 

-

Your father asked but you cut him off halfway.

-

"I'll do it! Anything for my family you guys matter to me the most~"

-

Your Parents smiled with joy and hugged you knowing they won't be able to see you often. The knight nodded and asked you to pack your necessities

.

.

.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Time Skip ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

You met a few people just like you. Lucy was the first one that greeted you when you entered. You started to get close to her she was hype, kind & fun while you the complete opposite. You also met a guy named Alex. He was sweet.

-

You reached the castle it looked beautiful up close. You were slightly happy to accept it to see this beautiful view every day.

"This place is amazing!" Lucy squealed

You slightly giggled and kept quite. Alex just judged her completely.

"Lucy calm down it's not much just a castle" Alex sweatdropped

"Nothing Alex do you not know that the Hyrule Greatest Knight is here!?"

Alex just shrugged and nodded.

"Link? Is it? I think I heard of him" you responded Lucy immediately turned her head in shock

"what do you mean You 'Think'?? Almost everyone knows about him!"

"I mean I guess...I never really cared much about him..."

Alex turned to you and gave a soft smile before saying...

"Glad to know you aren't an obsessive fangirl of his...Like Lucy"

he whispered the last parted

"Hey! That's rude- and (Y/N) you surprise me like every girl knows about him you read a lot of books but you don't know about him-"

at that moment while Lucy was speaking the guards yelled out

"Hey! Shut up!"

"Okay now listen up! This is Rose she will be guiding you and instruct you on everything and WILL fire you if you mess up!"

"Hey... it's fine but yeah I will not hesitate to fire you please listen cause I will be appointing you on your work and I won't repeat twice...so again listen carefully..."

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Okay, his is the first chapter it isn't the best but I will improve I hope you enjoyed I will try to update frequently this book is inspired by a bunch of creators so it might look familiar to you!

(◕ ˬ ◕✿)

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲