‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Peachy Day ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

・‥...━━━━━━━☆6☆━━━━━━━...‥・

There you were walking down the halls scared to meet the same blue eyes from last night. Zelda was in the garden waiting for you and you know Link was gonna be there in practice. Zelda slid a note under the door saying you to come down to the garden in casual clothing.

You wore a simple Peach dress with a pair of white stockings and oak brown shoes. You were now out the doors of the castle, you see Zelda there with a pearl white dress next to the garden.

You ran up to her. Zelda waved her hand frantically like a child. She started reaching up to you and then engulfed you into a hug.

-

"You came!"

-

"Of course I would, why wouldn't I?"

-

"(Y/N)?" You turned your head to the right to see John. A knight who often peer pressured Link to Talk.

-

'Oh no that means...' you looked behind him and saw the knights more specifically Link...

-

Link looked at you and turned beet red within seconds and you couldn't get rid of the blush on your face which felt permanent. Zelda noticed this and nudged your shoulder.

You turned to see a sly smirk on her face. It was small and innocent and you knew exactly what she was saying by looking at her eyes.

-

"(Y/N) come on let's go...Unless you have some unfinished business~"

-

"Nope, not at all! Not that I can remember!"

-

You and Zelda started to walk towards the garden and the entire way was silence...and slight teasing from Zelda you didn't know she was capable of.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Time Skip ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

You were at the garden picking flowers to make a flower crown for Zelda. You looked over to her to see her mumbling something you leaned over a bit to hear...

-

"He loves me, He Loves me not, He loves me, He Loves me not, He loves me..."

-

"Guess he loves you...mind telling me who?"

-

"(Y/N)! How! What!?-"

-

"You're not really good at lying are you~"

-

"Hey! Like you can do any better I saw the way YOU looked at LINK! You have no room to speak here!"

-

"Unfortunately I do~ I could say something embarrassing happen when you weren't there unlike you who is straight up in love~"

-

"I- uh- but- you- yester-! Fine! Let's make a deal!"

-

"Deal?"

-

"Yes! If you tell me what happened between you and Link- Which has to be the truth! I'll tell you who stole my heart..."