Chapter 3

Ray's POV:

Man Cave:

Its been one week. One freaking week since Henry was taken. We haven't gotten any other videos or messages from whoever has Henry. We've been trying to figure out what those people wanted those things for but Schwoz hasn't figured it out yet. I haven't really slept very much these past few days because i can't help but think its my fault that Henry was taken. 

Ray: Schwoz have you found anything?

Schwoz: No... 

Ray: Charlotte?

Charlotte: No.

Piper: What are we gonna do?

Nobody had anything to say, we all were just thinking. Schwoz tried tracing that video and email back to a location but we got nothing. I keep replaying the one sentence that the woman said, "...but just know the longer you take the more pain he endures." What are they doing to him?

Henry's POV:

Its been a week or so i think. I don't know how to tell time well here, its so dark in this room and i haven't eaten or drank anything. Since the last shock after that call with Ray, i haven't seen those people. Its like they've left me here to die. Which they probably did but i don't know. I just hope Ray finds me soon.

During this time of me being stuck here I've started thinking about all the important people in my life and what they mean to me.

Ray- My boss, my best friend, the best father figure I've had. I can talk to him about almost everything. Yea he's basically a man child but he makes me happy and he changed my life with giving me the job of Kid Danger so thats awesome too.

Mom & Dad- They may be clueless about a lot of things but they raised me to be the person i am today so how could i not think of them.

Jasper- We've been best friends since we were 5. He's been the best and even though he had that bucket phase, he was still awesome. He could always make a tense or serious moment better. 

Piper- Yea I'm happy for Piper. Piper may always be yelling at me and were always arguing but i love her and since she started working at Junk-n-stuff we've actually gotten a bit closer. I enjoyed the time we spent before everything went down. Im just happy I'm here and not her.

Charlotte- What do i say about Char? The person that knows everything about me and knows when something is wrong with me. I think during this time ive realized how i feel about her. I like her... i really really like her. And now i might not be able to tell her.

No stop it Henry! Your going to be ok, Ray is gonna find you and your going to be ok. I just have to keep telling myself and it will be ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey everyone sorry for the slow updates. My life has been a little busy rn i have sports starting up again and my family has had some birthdays so. Im gonna be honest the upload schedule may be farther apart just bc I'm not very inspired to write many things rn. Plus i have a beach tournament coming up for soccer that I'm really excited for so I've been practicing. Sorry this is a small chapter, i just didn't have much planned for this chapter. Write to you soon <3 

               -Samantha