Chapter 6

Third Person:

Schwoz has been analyzing the video of Henry over and over again, trying to trace the thing Henry was looking at. And finally Schwoz was able to get the location.

Schwoz: I GOT IT!

Ray, Charlotte, Jasper and Piper ran over to Schwoz at the computers.

Ray: You found Henry?!?

Schwoz: I think so!

Piper: T-thats great! This has been the happiest Piper's felt since Henry was taken. 

Ray: Where is he? he said as he transformed into Captain Man

Schwoz: It seems at the old hideout of the Walldogs.

Ray: Strange. 

Ray took off and was about to go up the tube when Charlotte yelled.

Charlotte: Wait!

Ray: ugh what?!? Charlotte I'm going to get Henry back.

Charlotte: We need a plan. You can't just walk in there and hope they just give Henry back. You still haven't given them the things they want, and what if its a trap? What if they forced Henry to look at that thing in the corner so you could find him?

Jasper: You know she's right Ray.

Piper: I mean i want Henry back as much as you do, most likely even more, but we can't have you just going in there without a plan.

Ray: Ugh fine ok, whats your ideas then? he asked as he walked down from the tube pads.

There was silence while everyone was thinking, mainly Schwoz and Charlotte were thinking but still everyone was a little. 

Charlotte: Were there any directions on the email that you got for the supplies?

Ray: Um it said something about bringing all of those things to a location, where i would hand them over and they would give Henry back.

Piper: What if we trick them. she said out of the blue

Jasper: What?

Piper: What if we gave them fake objects?

Ray: Fake objects of the things they asked for?

Piper nodded.

Charlotte: Hey, that might actually work. Maybe if we give them these fake objects, they won't question them and then you can get Henry.

Ray: Do you have something that can make these fake objects, even the money? He said to Schwoz.

Schwoz: I believe i do actually. Let me print out the list and then ill get right on it. 

Ray: Great. Now we have a plan. And were getting Henry back today, no way am i failing him again.

Where Henry is being Held:

They haven't hurt Henry since they sent the video. They haven't even talked to him since the video. Which Henry kind of liked because that meant no more pain. Henry was just hoping that Ray got the message that he was trying to send when he was looking at the symbol in the corner of room. Henry got the idea right before he was knocked out, and was able to do it during the video. 

Lily walked into the room, by herself which Henry didn't like.

Lily: Ok so its been a day since our video, and Captain Man hasn't done anything. We really need answers. So why don't you just give us what were looking for and then maybe well let you go since Captain Man won't save you himself. 

Henry: Im not telling you anything.

Lily: Ugh! Whatever, we'll get our answers soon enough I'm sure of it.

She just walked out of the room.

Man Cave:

Schwoz: Alright here you go, thats all the fakes including the money, of what they asked for.

Ray: This looks great Schwoz, Thank you.

Charlotte: Now your ready to go.

Piper: Bring Henry home please.

Ray: Wouldn't want it any other way.

Ray went to the tubes, and then was out of sight.

Once Ray made it to the old hideout, he snuck around trying to find the best entrance point and if there were any guards. To his surprise there were no guards. He crept in and saw Henry, alone in a room through a window. Until he saw the two from the videos walk in and start talking to Henry. But Ray couldn't hear what they were saying.

Ray dragged the bag he had with everything in, he didn't bother being quiet because he wanted them to know he was there.

Lily: Whats that?

Jack: he walked over to some monitor. Looks like your friend, Captain Man, did find you. And he looks like he's carrying some things.

Lily: Bring him in here.

Jack walked out of the room and stood in front of Ray.

Ray: Wheres the kid? he said with a stern voice.

Jack: Right over here, just follow me.

Ray was lead into the room where Henry was and he so desperately wanted to run up and give Henry the biggest hug ever, but he couldn't. 

Ray: I have the things you want, give me the kid and this stuff is yours.

Jack: Give us the things.

Ray: Hand over the boy.

Lily: Hand me the bag first, then the boy is all yours.

Ray gave them the bag, he really wanted Henry to be in his grasp before handing it to them but he knew they wouldn't budge.

Ray: There. Now give me him.

Lily: Hold on. I wanna do a little test, before handing over Henry. she said with a smirk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh look at me putting out another chapter a day later :0 :). Im slowly starting to gain inspiration again so hopefully ill be able to update better. Hope you liked this chapter, i tried to leave it at a cliffhanger. Let me know what you though below. I love reading everyone's comments. :) Well anyway, write to you soon.

-Samantha <3