A/N

Hey everyone, so this is kind of an update as to a couple of things.

So school for me starts on the 31st of August for me. So I'm not sure how much I'm going to be writing on here. Im going to try and finish this story before that, if i can. 

Im going to try and pull an all nighter and just write. Because i wanna write a couple different ideas, some Henry Danger and some are Spiderman bc I'm getting inspired to write his character for some reason :).

As for this story, I've planned out the rest of the story. Chapter 13 is the final chapter, as of right now. Now all i have to do is write those chapters. Ha ha no pressure right? :)

The last thing i can think to put in here is what you guys would like for me to post next. I have an idea of what your all gonna say but i still want to ask to make sure.

Option 1: Help me Mr. Stark!- An enemy that the Avengers thought were dead, actually isn't. The villain takes Peter Parker, and basically hold him hostage in the tower. (Im almost done writing it, its a one shot)

Option 2: Nightmares- This story takes place in the future. Charlotte and Henry are married, and Charlotte starts getting these bad nightmares about Henry. Will the come true?

Option 3: A-Z Henry Danger One Shots- Bunch of one shots that I've thought of, not much to say. I have to tell you, i haven't written much of this so it will be a while till i post some, but i could post these anytime.

Option 4: Relationship Issues- Charlotte and Henry have been dating a little while now, until an old friend comes back and forces Charlotte to "be in love" with him. (I haven't written it yet)

Option 5: Wanting to Forget- MJ and Peter are together, when they go for a mission, old memories are brought up that Peter would like to forget. (OneShot)

Option 6: Your not Ready!- Peter is an Avenger, but gets slightly hurt on a mission, Tony tells him he's  not ready, making Peter leave. But when Tony finds him, its not what he expects. (One Shot, that i haven't written yet :))

And there are some more, but i haven't written them plus they all Spidey ha:) Anyway please comment which one or ones you'd like to see next :)

-Samantha <3