𝙩 𝙚 𝙣

Y/n's Pov

"She's in the hospital."

"W-what?" I slutter and began worried,
"She got a car accident and was sent to the hospital" she continued.

What is this...

"What are we doing? Let's go to the hospital!" Mingyu half shouted in a worried tone, Miss Liu nodded and headed out as Mingyu followed. I was about to go when Eunwoo stopped me,
"Are you going to the hospital wearing that?" He said amd looked at me from head to toe, I realise I was just wearing shorts and a T-shirt. I changed into a shirt, black pants, and wore Eunwoo's hoodie since we were in a hurry. We all got to the van and drove to the hospital, I was just sitting there, worried.

What if she's gone?

Eunwoo notice my hands were shaking a bit so he held both of my hands,
"Y/n, don't worry. Take a deep breath in... and out." I did what he said as he comforted me on the way to the hospital. When we arrived, we all quickly ran to where mom's room was and waited outside. Mingyu kept walking back and forth which made me more worried but Eunwoo was there with me. Finally the doctor came out, we all looked at him... and waited for him to speak,

"I'm so sorry, we tried our very best to save her."

"She didn't survived, she lost a lot of blood."

My world stopped as he spoke those words, the doctor excused himself and left us. Tears slowly fell from my eyes,

What is happening to me?
Why?

I cried for about an hour, it just hurts.
Mingyu left and went somewhere to have his quiet time while Miss Liu already left, Eunwoo comforted me but it was hopeless.

What am I supposed to do?
My mom was amazing blessing to my life. But now, she's gone...

Yangyang's Pov
"The phone is turned off, please-"

Ughhhh! Y/n answer the phone!
"Yangyang, who are you calling?" Miso asked,
"Nobody." I mumbled and began calling Y/n again.
After another 10 minutes of calling
Y/n, I lost hope.

Why call her when she doesn't even care about you...

I thought.

Suddenly I remembered Eunwoo's words...

"You. Yangyang, why would you blame Y/n? You should be thankful, she literally dones everything you asked her even if she hates it. You know why? Because she still has a place for you in her heart, which means she still loves you even though it's still arranged. I don't understand why she still love a jerk like you."

She still loves me?
There's no way.

I shook my head and just headed to my bedroom to take a nap. 

- Few weeks later -

Author's Pov
After you went to the funeral of your mom, you came back home alone since Eunwoo had to go to work. You got inside the house which was quite and peaceful, you weren't in the mood so you head to your bedroom and decided to take a shower then changed into something comfortable. You went to the livingroom and watched your favorite TV show, a couple of minutes later you heard footsteps coming so you quickly stopped and look to see Yangyang...

Shirtless.

You shook your head and quickly turned off the TV then was about to run to your bedroom when Yangyang grabbed your waist. He glared at you in a cold way,

"Yah, where do you think you're going? Make us some food, you bitch."

You were shocked by what he just called and tried to let go but he was too wrong.

"Let go of me!" He finally let go of you and left.

What just happened.

You thought.

You took a deep breath and slowly walked towards your bedroom, you noticed Miso coming towards you.

What does she want...

Suddenly she pushed you so hard which made you fall from the upstairs towards the down floor (if that makes sense, I'm sorry my English sucks) Miso was not that shocked by her actions and was about to leave you behind when Eunwoo opened the door and at the same time, Yangyang came out of his room. She panicked and pretend to fall then began sobbing.

"Y/n!" Eunwoo rushed towards you and saw you bleeding, while Yangyang walk towards Miso.

"Yangyang! Y/n... She pushed me." Eunwoo who knew she was lying looked at her as if he was ready to kill her,

"YOU LIAR!" Eunwoo yelled,

"Don't you dare yell to Miso like that!" Yangyang shouted back at Eunwoo and noticed Y/n bleeding and was in real pain more than Miso.

What's gonna happen next?
Will Yangyang believe Miso?
What will happen to Y/n?

- to be continued -
Guys I ran out of ideas... jkjk. I'm all prepared lol, I might not be updating for 4 days but anyways ENJOY.