𝙩 𝙬 𝙚 𝙣 𝙩 𝙮 - 𝙛 𝙤 𝙪 𝙧

Author's Pov
Few weeks has passed and a lot of things changed,
You started feeling happy and yourself again but you felt a

missing piece.

while Yangyang on the other hand was depressed.
He would skip his meals and would have sleepless nights but Miso didn't give up on him.

Yangyang didn't want to give up on you too.

He wanted the relationship between you both back together, but also knew what he did was wrong. He kept sending you text messages that you would just leave on seen,

missed calls.

You wanted to talk to him too but you weren't in such a mood and didn't have the guts to talk to him.

Y/n's Pov
I was on my phone when another text message came, I rolled my eyes and muted the messages.
"You should get a new number." Doyoung said out of a sudden,
"No."
"Then talk to him." he continued. 
"DOYOUNG YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" I shouted which made Doyoung flinched and Miya dropping a glass.
I ignored it and seriously wasn't feeling myself...
I head back to my room and just cried.

Doyoung's Pov
Mingyu took away the broken pieces of the glass cup and threw it in the trash bin.
"I'm so sorry, Miya."
"No no, I'm sorry for breaking that."
"I'm really sorry, I don't know what's going on with her these days" I said,
"She's probably having her mood swings, just give her time." Miya responded and went back to her own room. I sighed and looked at Mingyu,
"What?"
"What are we supposed to do?" I asked
"Just give her time." Mingyu left the livingroom and I just sat there, worried.

Few hours later...

Y/n's Pov
I felt like I wanted to vomit which made me wake up from my nap and rushing to the toilet to puke.
(isn't puke and vomit the same thing-)
After I vomitted, I went downstairs to get some water. Suddenly my vision started to become blurry... and I couldn't walk properly.

"help..." I repeatedly mumbled.

"Y/n?? Are you alright?" I felt someone taking my hand and leading to the sofa before I fainted.

Yoshi's Pov
I laid her down on my bed since it was the closet near the living room and checked her temperature. Her temperature was alright...
My phone started to ring which was my friend, Asahi.
"Yo, are you coming? Where ya at?"

"Um.. sorry bro. Can't come today, I have to do some important stuff."

"aight, cya tmr." I hung up and decided to head to the kitchen to make some food. Doyoung and Miya had to do some business while Mingyu was handling a meeting with some of his workers. After I made some food, I came back to my room, holding the food in a tray and slowly put it on my night stand. At the same time, Y/n woke up.
"W-what happened?" she asked, looking around the room. I explained her everything and she kept apologized.
"Ya, what are you apologizing for? You did nothing wrong now eat up."
After she finished eating, I lend her my oversized hoodie/sweater since she said it would be comfortable.

Y/n's Pov
We decided to make a fort then later on watch some animes. I suddenly heard the doorbell rang, me and Yoshi quickly got up to check what it was. While I was walking to see, playful Yoshi suddenly began tagging and tickling me.
"Oh! Your ticklish huh?" he playfully said and tickled me again.
(idk what am i writing- and u can hate on me for writing this)
"okay okay... stop!!! let's check who's there." He finally agreed and we both walked up to the front door. As soon as we opened the door...
my eyes were shocked.

"Hey...Yangyang."

to be continued.

im sleepy gn