𝐋𝐢𝐮 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 \\ 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

[this is just a special chapter and it has nothing to do with the story lmao]

Y/n's Pov
Today was Yangyang's birthday and he left home early since they had to do the photoshoot for the 2020 YearParty. I was so happy and was super excited for NCT 2020! My manager gave me a day off so I decided to surprise Yangyang. I brought some of his favorite foods along with drinks and other foods for the staffs and the other members. I told one of the managers if I could come and they said that it would be really great. I texted to not tell Yangyang yet and turned off my phone before I could start driving to the shoot. Finally, I arrived and some of the staffs helped me get all the goods inside the shooting place. I peeked through the door and saw Yangyang doing his shoot, I was holding his favourite cake with candles lighting. After he finished his photoshoot, the staffs turned off most of the lights and I came out then we all started singing happy birthday more like MOST OF THE MEMBERS were singing the 'Make A Wish' (but luckily they didn't put that on the YouTube) After he made his wish and blew the candles, we all started cheering and shouting.
"Y/n!!! Why didn't you tell me you'd be here?" he said, trying to sound mad but cute at the same time.
"Oh you don't want me here? Okay then, I'll leave. Byeeee!!!"
"No no no! Don't leave!  I WANT YOU HERE" he whined and pulled me back into a hug.
"Yep, you're still and will always be a baby" I mumbled,
"What did you say?" he said, looking at me.
"I said you're old." I teased.
"CAN YOU STOP TEASING ME?!" He asked in a baby tone,
"Sorry but that's my only way to show you my love" I said and kissed him.
We laughed at the other members' reactions:

"Ewww get a room!" Renjun remarked

"Awww look at these lovebirds" Jungwoo exclaimed.

"You have grown so much that you already have a girlfriend. I'M STILL HERE SINGLE" said Kun.

"Can we just eat?"

"Taeyong- i mean mom, why can't I get a girlfriend?" Jisung asked,
"You're not yet ready" Taeyong replied.
"I am-"
"No, now shush."

After a while, we finally started to eat.
I was talking to Sungchan and Jungwoo since they were my friends ever since high school started which Yangyang knew about it.

Yangyang's Pov
I was just talking with Renjun until I decided to look for Y/n. I spotted her laughing with Jungwoo and Sungchan who were her friends in high school.
I suddenly felt...

jealousy.

I mean, I'm not that jealously type but I don't know.
"What's the matter, birthday boy?" Renjun asked me,
"Nothing lmao."
"Yangyang, don't be jealous. They're just friends, plus Jungwoo and Sungchan has a crush on each other (Just kidding lmao)"
"I know." I sighed.

Y/n's Pov
"Hey Y/n, you should go talk to your baby. Look at him, he's sad." Sungchan said, I saw Yangyang and he had a sad smile on his face.
"Should I?" I asked,
"Sis, are you stupid or something? Oh yeah, no you should not. OF COURSE YOU SHOULD! IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY AND YOU'RE HIS GIRLFRIEND!" Jungwoo raged, Sungchan just laughed.
"Yep, Y/n is still dumb. How many jobs did you applied?" Sungchan joked,
"Haha, very funny." I said, rolling my eyes.
"Whatevar, Imma go talk with my boo. Y'all are boring anyways." I said and walked away,
"Ya, boring my ass." I heard Jungwoo mumbled. I came toward Yangyang and backhugged him.
"And this is the time where I go byebye." Renjun said and made a weird walk-away,
"Whatcha wanna do after this birthday boy?" I asked while fixing his outfit.
"I don't know..." he replied but in a quiet tone.
"Aye, why you sad? Come on, cheer up!" I said, I tried my very best to cheer him up and finally he started smiling again.
"See? you look better when you smile." I remarked,
"Oh shut up." Yangyang mocked.
"OKAY EVERYONE, LET'S GO BACK TO OUR LAST SHOOTING!" The staff yelled, Yangyang kissed me before running back to the last shooting.

(AND THAT'S BASICALLY IT!)

Sorry if it was boring and lame, I was too lazy to add more but anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YANGYANG. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YANGYANG! 💗💗💗 Okay that's all, bye guys!

- author-nim