Chapter Four - A Stranger in Town

"Diaval please don't steal again."
____________________________

A deep voice resounded from underneath the black hood.

Taking a glance back at the large body of water, he waves his right hand in its direction, the large ripples slowly dissapearing as if they were never there in the first place.

The tall pale figure lets out a sigh, glancing at the raven by his feet now known as Diaval, the raven gives the hooded figure a look, as if saying "But I did it for you!"

He lets out another sigh, shaking his head at his little friend, "Let's go, we're returning this." the pale stranger speaks up, lifting the bag of gold and and tucking it into their robe, making sure that it will stay safe and secure until they find the young boy they had ran into a few moments ago.

They make their way down the same path the young prince had taken.

His raven friend flies next to him at eye level and he swiftly take a look around before turning to his little friend, "Into a man." The words leave his lips quietly, waving his hand in the direction of the bird slightly.

Just as he drops his hand back to his side, black smoke starts to surround his little raven friend before enveloping the raven fully, his little friend growing in size, it's wings turning into arms as it's beautiful black feathers starts to disappear, the raven's beak morphs into a human's nose and it's tiny body turns into that of a grown man's.

The smoke clears, revealing a grown man in about his thirties, a little over one seventy centimetres tall, he also had black slicked back hair, dark brown eyes and a fair complextion.

Adorning all black clothing, with an open shirt, a black belt and matching black pants, a pair of black leather boots and lastly a matching black coat.

"But you might need it later on." Diaval argues, his accent quite evident, walking besides the taller young man.

Another sigh is heard as Diaval voices his thoughts.

"Stealing is wrong Diaval." the young man reasons with what was once a raven, turning his head in Diaval's direction, giving the now, bird turned human a reminder of basic etiquette.

Diaval only sighs, giving the young man a nod "Fine but how do you expect to find that young man in that huge kingdom?" Diaval questions him, gazing at the huge kingdom ahead of the pair as they continue down the dirty path leading to the kingdom of Astrius.

The tall young man, turning back towards the path ahead and spotting the walls surrounding the kingdom, speaks up "We'll just have to roam around the kingdom until we find him." He gives Diaval an answer.

"Guess that'll work." Diaval shrugs.

As the pale figure and Diaval continues on their journey to find the poor boy Diaval had robbed, the boy himself was currently humming to himself blissfully unaware of his missing gold pouch.

He makes his way through the town of Astrius.

The boy couldn't hide his excitement to visit his new friend.

Finally arriving at the bakery he had just visited yesterday, he swings open the door, causing the familiar bell to chime, signaling that a customer has arrived.