Chapter Six - A Home In the Moors

In the Moors
_______________

The mystical creatures, or simply put, faes, greeted the two, some with respect whilst others with fear.

Bowing his head slightly in response to the fae's greetings, the pale figure turns towards his raven companion.

And like every other time he's casted this spell, he waves his hand slightly in Diaval's direction, letting the words flow out through his parted lips "into a man." finishing his short incantation, black smoke once again envelopes Diaval, once again, turning him human.

Once his companion had finally accomplished his goal of dusting himself off, the pale figure takes a look around, seemingly searching for something.

Or more accurately someone.

"she must be busy right now young master." speaking up, Diaval informs his young master of her absence.

"I see." nodding his head slightly, he lets out a soft sigh, looking over his shoulder, he takes a glance at Diaval, with his left hand, he gestures for Diaval to follow him.

Without waiting for a response, he makes his way through the moors, his ears, picking up the sound of Diaval's loud footsteps rushing after him from behind.

After taking their time to travel through the moors, the two finally end up in front of a large tree, larger than any tree anyone has ever seen, and certainly more breathtakingly beautiful than any, the tree held the appearance of any other normal tree, though the difference was it's energy, or more precisely, it's aura, the tree gave off a light energy, making it refreshing and calming to be around.

And at night, what we would call, star fairies, would swarm around the tree, giving off a similar presence to that of fireflies, the star fairies would all have pastel gold wings that would give off a soft pale yellow glow, once the sun would dissapear over the horizon.

It was the perfect place to rest after a long or wild day, having realised so, he had decided to make the tree his home, of course, no harm came to the tree, he had manipulated the tree branches using his powers to create a tree house.

Though, he had done that back when he was only a small child, not quite aware that he had such extraordinary powers when compared to most of his kind, he was just like his mother.

No, he was even more powerful than his mother was.

That was a blessing in disguise, to him, it was almost a curse, most would call him a monster, or even a demon, even most or maybe even all of the faes feared him, he had such a powerful aura that it would give the faes chills all the way from down by the river.

Had he not learned to conceal his intense aura from his mentor at an early age, he would have probably chased away all of the faes inhabiting the moors by the time he'd turned five.

Yet his powers were so special it was hard keeping it concealed, and so, that was the reason why he never really was able to completely conceal his distinguishing aura.

Climbing the wooden staircase, wrapped beautifully around the gigantic tree, the pale figure makes his way up and towards his magically built home.

Taking long strides across the wooden platforms created along the branches of the tree, he takes a look around, turning his head back towards his destination, he continues to travel across multiple wooden platforms.