Chapter 8. Don't disappoint me.

Okay first of all I would like to say a  BIG thank you to all my readers.

OK on with the story. ...

Harry pov.

I watch him walk out.

My mind going a mile a minute.

I jump out already grabbing my phone to call the police.

"Dammit" I shout when I notice it's dead.

I storm into the dressing room "LOU CALL THE POLICE " I scream even before I get all the way in the door.

"Babe what's wrong? " lou says while walking up to me with a confused look plaster on his face.

"Its. ..its Darcy. .. I know who took her . ..call the police " I pleaded.

"Got it" Niall shouts while pulling out his phone and walking into the other room.

"Harry calm down, take a deep breath ,who took her?" Lou whispers while wrapping his arms around me.

"Simon" I choke out

"They said they are on there way" Niall states as he walks back into the room.

I nod in response.

"Why would Simon take my baby, how could he do that to me" I sob into Louis shoulder.

"I don't know hunny but we will get the the bottom of this and he will pay" he answers while rubbing little ovals on my back.

It calms me down a little but im still freaking out on the inside.

Five minutes later cops walk through the door.

"Now Harry I know you want to get your daughter back, and we are trying everything in our power to find her but this is the 5th time you called us this month and the 305th time you called us in the last two years and all your leads come up with nothing, so are you sure you know this time? " officer dipper says.

Your probably wondering how I have called so much of I'm back with the boys and they are always moving but that's because I've only been back for two shows so far and they have been near my town.

"Yes I'm sure, I picked up a phone because it was going off and no one was near. And when I did they said they lost a girl and when I asked what girl they said Darcy. I was about to asked where they lost her but then I heard someone coming so I hung up and jumped in the closet just in time to see Simon come and pick up the phone and walked out. PLEASE JUST HELP ME FIND MY BABY! !" I beg.

"Okay, okay, its ok Harry, we will find her"

I was about to say something when Simon walks through the door "boys are you still..." he stops midthought when he sees the cops.

I feel a burst of anger and before I know it just have him up against the wall "where is she?" I growl.

"Excuse me? " he reply with a smirk.

"You heard me you low life piece of shit, where the fuck is she, where the fuck is my daughter"

Before he could answer a cop pulled me off of him and tackled me to the floor.

"Simon cowell you are under arrest for kidnapping. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?” officer dipper says while slapping a pair of handcuffs on him.

Instead of answering them he turned to me and laughed "you'll never find her without me."

He turned toward where Liam, Zayn, and Niall was standing "don't disappoint me boys" was all he said before he was shoved out the door.

~AUTHORS NOTES~

> it not as much drama as I wanted but just decided to spilt it up between two chapters.

> This picture kills me :'( I hate when they cry.

~QOTD~

> Where do you think Darcy is?