Chapter 10. Cabin in the woods

Liam pov.

"You have two minutes before I punch you lights out" he growls

"Ok, ok" I say while holding my hands up.

"Look Harry in so sorry for all this happening and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that I knew  something earlier Simon told us if we did then he would take everything and have someone go after our families"

His face softened a little so I know i was somewhat  getting through to him.

" Me and Zayn we are both really sorry we didn't tell you that we knew where she was but we were trying to protect our families"

He eyes snap towards me.

"You know where she is? " he ask hopefully

" I'm not for sure I know where they were holding her at first, at this run down old cabin out in the woods, not that far from here,  but they could of moved her be now"

"Get up" he growled while pulling me up and pushing my towards the cop.

"Now tell him what you just told me" he snaps after we get in front of officer dipper.

I sigh and start repeating what I just said.

My mind going back to the day I found out Simon took her.

~Flashback~

Me and the boys just got off set and me and Zayn was heading towards our dress room.
"I don't care what you have to do just get Darcy away from him and take her up to my cabin in the woods, I don't care if you have to drug her to get her away, we need her gone so Harry will come back, without him one direction and our profits are hitting rock bottom.
By now me and Zayn has both stopped and pressed our ears to the door to listen.
Without a warning the door opened.
Simon was glaring at us.
"So I guess you heard, if you tell anyone I swear I'll take everything, your money, your fame, your families ,hell I might even go as far as taking your life, its your choice boys" and with that he walked away.

~ End of Flashback ~

After I got done telling what I know, me, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Niall all piled In Harry'a car and followed officer dipper to the cabin.

We got out of the car, all the lights in the cabin was off and I got a really bad feeling about this.

Harry pov.

We get out of the car.

I can barely stand, I'm shaking so bad.

I start heading towards to door.

"Harry stop, we are waiting for backup, it could be dangerous" officer dipper called out to me.

"Fuck backup ,that could be my daughter in there and I'm going to get her back" I yell over my shoulder without even stopping.

I marched straight up to the door and opened it.

I was not really in no shape or form for the scene that was lurking on the other side.

~AUTHOR NOTES~
> don't really have much to say, just hope this was better then last chapter.
> Happy 2015

~QOTD~
> What do you think is on the other side?