Chapter 9. What do you know?

Harry pov.

I watch them drag Simon way.

After I calm down a little bit, get up and follow outside.

They were putting inside the car when he saw me and smiled.

It took all the will power to not slap that smile right off his face.

Officer dipper stared towards me.

"Would you mind coming to the station with us to answer some questions?"

I nod and starts walking to my car.

It was only a five minute drive but it felt like hours because my mind was other places.

I pulled into the first parking place I see and shut the car off.

With  a heavy sigh I open the door and climb out.

Officer dipper is waiting by the door for me.

He offered me a warm smile and opened the door for me.

I looked down at the ground and walk inside.

He leads me to his desk.

I take a seat across from him,putting my hands in my lap.

"So Harry" officer dipper starts "would you mind telling us how you know Simon took her again "

"Look I already told you all I know, why are you in here questioning me and not out there LOOKING FOR MY FUCKING DAUGHTER " I yell standing up, pointing towards the door.

"Harry calm down, we are doing everything we can to find Darcy, we have Simon in questioning right now but until he cracks we don't know who to begin looking,now please set down so we can get your statement in writing this time"

I slowly sit down and take a deep breath then starts going over everything again.

After I'm done with everything Im aloud to leave but have to stay by my phone and I'm not aloud to leave state.

I wouldn't dream of it.

I gathered my stuff and started to walk out.

I passed Liam and Zayn on the way out.

As soon as I meet Liam's eyes he looks down at the ground, biting his lip.

I sign that he knows something.

I freeze in my tracks.

Right then it dawns on my what Simon said.

"Don't let me down boys"

Before I knew what I was doing, I stop everything and tackled Liam to the ground.

"You know something, don't you?!?" I hissed, bring my fist up. He flinches "let me explain, please let me explain, its not what it's made out to be, please Harry let me explain"

~AUTHOR NOTES~

> Happy new year's everyone!!!!!!

> I know Simon would never do this and isn't This mean but someone gotta be the bad guy

> I know this chapter is short and not that good but the next one will be longer and better, I promise c:

> The picture is a old pic of Harry and Darcy.

~QOTD~

> What do you think Liam and Zayn know?