Second stuffing

Avengers tower 1:00am

Steve was carrying Peter up to his bedroom. He was particularly heavier due to the erotic cake stuffing, previously taken place. Peter held his belly in his hands. It was gurgling with fullness, each step Steve took, Peters belly sloshed around, even though it felt rock hard to touch. Steve noticed that Peter had a rather large bump in his pyjama pants. Steve had the same situation, however his boxers were already really tight, and the buldge added to the tightness.

After a long while, they managed to reach Peters bedroom. Steve used his back to push the door open. Peter moved his head to avoid hitting it on the door frame. Moving his head caused him to let out a small burp. Steve's cock grew harder ever so slightly. Luckily for him, if he and Peter were going to do something naughty, the walls were soundproof.

Steve carefully laid Peter on the double bed, causing it to creak. Peter panted and burped again, making him blush slightly.
"Night kid" Steve patted Peter on the shoulder and started to walk out.
"Wait...urp...Mr Rogers" Steve stopped to look at Peter, "can you, maybe, urp, rub my...you know, belly?"

Steve turned around and raised an eyebrow. He smirked slightly and made his way to Peters bed. He gently placed his warm, strong hands on Peters ballooned belly and began rubbing in circles. Peter let out a soft moan. It all felt so good.

Avengers tower 8:00am

Peter groggily woke up. He could feel the heat against his body. It was so  ridiculously hot, Peter could feel his clothes clinging to his body. He took his pyjama top off and instantly noticed his bloated belly. It was more soft to touch. All the contents had been digested, making it smaller than it was last night. Peter slowly rubbed it as he watched it rise and fall when he breathed. He poked it and he released a small fart. He blushed again even though no one was in the room.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
"Hey Kid, its Steve, can I come in?"
Peter remembered that Steve was the cause of his bloated belly, that he kind of liked. That small burp caught him of guard.

Peter opened the door and Steve entered holding a tray. He made Peter a rather large breakfast. It consisted of hash browns, bacon, sausages, eggs, baked beans, toast, mushrooms... Basically a full English.

"I brought you breakfast kid"
"Thank you sir, but I dont think I am able to urp eat all that! I'm still kinda full from last night"
"Come on kid, don't waste anything"

Peter reluctantly picked up the fork and started to eat the breakfast. Bit by bit the baked beans slowly disappeared into Peters forming gut. He let out a soft moan and rubbed is almost full belly. Most of the cake from the night before was still in there.

Once Peter finished the beans, he was already quite full. However, he wants to keep eating as he wanted to impress Steve.

Next up were the sausages. Peter stuck a fork in them and ate it like an ice lolly, he took bites out of each end and then ate the whole middle. He did this twice and now he felt full, but not stuffed. So Peter picked both slices up and put them both in his mouth and devoured them both. He let out a burp and a groan.

Steve felt a stir in his groin and his underwear getting tighter. This was so hot to him. He had to subtly re-adjust himself to find a comfortable place for his cock to grow harder. By the time he did this, Peter had already finished the slice of toast.

Peter moaned and burped. This all felt surprisingly good to Peter, he could feel a buldge growing in his Pyjama pants.

He quickly devoured the eggs and the hash browns quite quickly actually, and let out a loud airy burp.
"Good job kid" Steve praised and slapped Peters ballooned gut. Peter burped again and thanked Steve.

Steve got up from the bed to Peters wardrobe. He chucked him some clothes.
"What are urp you doing sir?"
"Get some clothes on, we're going shopping".