Shopping

WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT

Avengers Tower 9:00 am

"What to you urp mean sir?"
"Well your belly has grown" Steve slapped it and Peter burped, " so you will need new clothes".
Steve patted Peters gut gently. It let out a small gurgle. Steve smirked.
"You go get dressed and meet me down stairs in 10 minutes".

Steve left the room and left Peter to get dressed. Peter tried to get up but he was pinned down by his ballooned belly. So he waited a few minutes and then tried again. This time he was successful. He made his way towards his ensuite.

He walked up to the sink and held his bloated belly. It was barely 9:30 and he was already stuffed. He looked in the mirror and saw his belly. He had to admit, he looked quite good.

He let out a small belch and picked up his deodorant. He smelt of gas and sweat, not really a good combo. He splashed cold water on his face which helped him cool down. He also used a towel to clean up crumbs on his belly.

Peter then went towards the clothes Steve picked out for him. It was a red T-shirt and shorts. Peter put the T-shirt on and it was very tight. It only just went past Peters belly. This surprised Peter because before it was loose on him. Peter then changed his underwear, that was also quite tight against his rear. Peter struggled most with the shorts. He could barely button them up. He had to suck in his stuffed belly. He slowly let it back out and Peter could hear the straining of the button. He put on a belt just to make sure the button would stay on.

Peter met Steve on the bottom floor. It took he a while due to his newly found weight. They both got into Steve's Range Rover. Peter fastened his seat belt, which was much tighter than usual. Steve looked at him from the corner of his eye, and licked his lips. Peter had to widen his legs to adjust his new belly.

Once they arrived at the shopping mall, they went into a variety of shops to look for new clothes. Peter found a shop he liked and picked out some clothes.
"Okay kid, let's go into the changing room to see what size you need".
Peter agreed and they walked into the room where there was a tape measure hanging on a hook on the wall.

Steve held one end on Peter's bellybutton and slowly wrapped it around Peters gut. Peter didn't know why but this was making him so horny, he had to release somehow. He was caught out of his trance when Steve said,
" 31 inches"
Peter was shocked by how big his belly had grown, and more turned on. He wanted, no, needed Steve to kiss him and more, and Peter knew just how.
"What's the point of getting me new clothes, I'm going to only get bigger anyway...".
Steve stopped what he was doing and instantly got an erection. He quickly turned around and kissed Peter. Peter smirked to himself and kissed back.

NSFW:

Steve pushed Peter against the changing room wall, still kissing him. He took of both their shirts and unbuckled both their belts. Peter started to kiss his way down Steve's body down to his erection. He freed it from Steve's underwear and slowly sucked it deeper and deeper.

Steve was in heaven. He wanted to do this to Peter ever since the cake made him grow a gut. He stifled his moans since they were having sex in a changing room in public.

Peter swirled Steve's cock around his mouth, coating it with his saliva. He wanted to make it as wet as possible before he stuck it up his ass since they didn't have any lube. Steve pushed Peters head fully into his hard on, then pulled him out and stood him up. They kissed again, passionately. Steve then sat down on the bench and ptted his thigh. It was clear the he wnted Peter to ride him.

Peter walked over and aligned his hole to the dick. He slowly eased onto it, biting his lip as he did. It felt bigger than it was in his mouth. It really stretched his hole, but he loved it. He went up and down on Steve's cock, making a squelching sound. Steve then unexpectedly lifted Peter up, put him against the wall again and started thrusting, hard.
"Peter, I'm... gonna...."
"Please...cum...in...me...ooohhhh"

Steve thrusted a few more times and then released into Peter. Peter softly moaned and Steve's liquid filled him up, more and more. There was a surprising amount that was being released that was filling up Peter's now ballooning gut.
"More..." Peter moaned.
Steve wasn't stopping anytime soon, so he kept on releasing. Causing Peters belly to inflate.

Eventually, the cum stopped and Peter was left a bloated, panting mess, but he loved every moment of that. Steve got t the tape measure out again and re-measured Peters belly.
"35 inches!"
Peter and Steve smiled.
"We...should...urp...do...this...more... often....urp.." Panted Peter.
Steve gave Peter his clothes back and they hoped when they walked out no one heard them.

Once they got the size clothes they needed, they headed out of the store holding hands. They went back to Avengers Tower, but not before stopping off at a buffet...

Thanks you all for the support and comment's you have left me. Love y'all xx