Chapter 32

Calum's POV:

"I'll be there in like ten minutes." I tell Luke as I hung up the phone,their date lasted a couple of hours,I hope they had fun..I got into my car and drove to Hyde Park where they were at.It wasn't too long of a drive so I got there a lot sooner.I used to come here with Charlotte,my ex girlfriend.

Flashback

"I love you so much Calum!" Charlotte told me as she kissed me,she was on top of me.We were on my bed,undressed and drunk and so in love.She loved me,I didn't really feel the same way.

"I love you too Char." I lied but I only lied to get laid so it's a win-win.

"Calum,I love you and I want to be with you forever." I cringed at the word 'forever' I didn't believe in forever. Nothing lasts forever, and I sure as hell didn't want to spend the rest of my life with her.

"Me too,Char,me too."

"Really?" She said as she kissed my lips.

"No."

End of Flashback

I guess you could say I broke her heart,I was her first love and also her first time.I've taken lots of girls virginities and I don't really care if I broke their hearts,sex is sex.The only real girl I have ever loved is Ruby,she was the girl I lost my virginity to.I loved her so much,she broke my heart.Now I don't really believe in love.I haven't spoken to her in years..I wonder if she still lives in Sydney.I still have her number,everynight I almost call her just to tell her 'it always will be you,wherever you are.'But I don't.I want to see her again but I don't.

Flashback

"Ruby I'm here." I say as I unlock her front door,"Ruby?" I saw her car in her driveway so I decide to check her room.I start making my way to her room when I see some underwear on the floor,"Woah Ruby getting ready for me?" I joke and continue walking to her room,I open her door and I see her there.She's not alone."Ruby..?"

"Oh my god,Calum I didn't see you there.Can you like leave and give us some time?" She says and at first I thought she was talking to the guy she was just having sex with,turns out she was talking to me..

End of Flashback

"Hey guys." I say to Luke and Mackenzie as they enter the car.

"Heyyyy." Mackenzie thanks me for picking them up and sits down in the passenger seat.

"How was it?" I ask Mackenzie but Luke decides to answer.

"It was great,wasn't it Mac?"

"Yeah," She nods and smiles, "It was really fun."

"What did you do today Cal?" Luke asks me.

"Nothing..the usual ya know?Just chilling."

"Oh.Sounds boring." Yea it was,I say to myself.

"Where do you guys want to go?" I ask them.

"Home.If you don't mind."

"I have a quick stop to make," I say thinking of an idea.

"Where?" Luke asks imediately.

"Ruby's house."