𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

chapter 9, you're officially my bitch

Reese made it home that day sleeping away the exhaustion in her body. Her mind was occupied with so many things, what Big John's compass meant, what the Pogues would do next, and lastly her mind was egged on by JJ. She didn't know why but remembering the feeling of being safe in his arms ran through her brain.

The next day she headed over to the Cameron's where the Kooks would be. She needed to go back to normal, she wasn't a Pogue and she knew exactly what the rest of her life looked like.

"Jeez, man, this is nuts." Topper said as Reese walked with the boys looking at the mess Agatha had created.

"Agatha's a bitch." Rafe said as the boys laughed.

"Damn right, she is." Kelce interjected.

"You should see the Cut" Reese said thinking about the Chateau yet again.

"When were you in the Cut?" Rafe asked turning towards the girl.

"Just had to drop something off for Mom." Reese responded quickly, lying to the boy.

"I mean, I just... I can't get it out of my head. It's just on repeat. 'Your move, broski.'" Topper said bringing up the events of the Kegger.

"Bro, he had a semiautomatic pointed at your head." Kelce said just as passionate as Topper.

"That's what I'm saying. It's insane." Topper said exasperated.

"Safety off." Kelce said in shock yet again.

"They're freaking Pogues, man." Rafe said as Reese looked at them all confused.

"Are we gonna ignore the fact that you were drowning John B?" Reese asked directly staring at Topper.

"I wasn't actually gonna drown him." Topper said reassuring himself. Reese scoffed shaking her head.

"You know you should get a piece." Rafe said.

"What do you mean?" Top asked.

"You gotta fight fire with fire and defend the homestead." Rafe said.

"Or you could just let it fucking go?" Reese said exhausted by the Pogue vs. Kook warfare. They all looked at the girl before laughing and shaking off the comment.

"Listen, guys." Topper said pulling the boys into him which caused Reese to continue to walk towards where Sarah was. She was talking to a little girl as Reese joined their conversation.

"Oh, so you left her in the boat?" Sarah asked the little one sweetly.

"Mm-hm." the girl hummed quietly.

"Okay, can you tell me what she looks like?" Sarah said as both her and Reese turned to climb into the boat.

"She has a trunk and blue ears." the girl told the older girls.

"Okay. we're gonna get her for you." Reese said smiling softly.

"Be careful of electricity." the little girl warned.

"We'll be okay." Sarah ensured the girl.

"What're they doing?" Topper asked

"Watch Sarah fall and make a big drama out of it." Rafe said his eyes trained on the Carmichael girl watching her every move.