Chapter 11. The Show Down.

~No one's P.O.V~

Valka soared above the army on her dragon, Cloudjumper. Swinging her staff above her head before pointing it down at the hunters and trappers.

Hideous Zipplebacks dived down as they set themselves on fire mid-air before rolling up into balls of fire, rolling through the battlefield burning rope, tilting machines, scattteri g the men further after the Bewilderbeast's attack.

However, one of the traps snapped down, capturing a Zippleback within it.

"There!" Hiccup exclaimed once her spotted the green scale, "Come on, Toothless! Show them what you've got, bud." Diving down from the side, Toothless readied his fire. Getting closer, he fired his Plasma Blast, destroying and sending the trap on its side, freeing the dragon.

"Thatta boy!" Hiccup grinned beneath his helmet as he and Toothless turned left in the air.

Cloudjumper pulled one of the armored dragons off his friend as they passed by. It didn't take long before he let go now that his friend was safe.

Valka only just had time to turn her head before a net was shot, wrapping itself around Valka and Cloudjumper, making them crash-land near Drago.

Valka fell out between the large holes in the net, sliding along the snow while Cloudjumper struggled to get out of the net by himself.

"I've waited a long time for this!" Drago announced loudly with a grin on his cut lips as he took three taunting steps towards the armored female.

Valka's grip on her staff tightened as she charged at the man, "You cannot take our dragons!" She shouted from under her helmet as the two of them blocked each other's attacks.

Valka got a kick in on his stomach, sending him back slightly before she bend her knees, getting closer to the ground, "They are controlled by the Alpha!"

"Then it's a good thing I brought a challenger." Drago replied to Valka's claims. He turned his back to the female so he faced the water as he began swinging his bullhook above his head.

The water churns and Drago's ships were nearly knocked over as another Bewilderbeast emerged with a mighty roar.

"Another one?" Hiccup asked as he flickered his helmet up. By eye sight, he would deem it slightly bigger than his mother's. Its tusks shackled in chains.

Y/n felt her head pound as the Bewilderbeast with what looked to be bloodshot eyes stepped onto the ground. Her hood fell down as she looked up at it, clenching to her head in pain.

"THAT IS A CLASS TEN! CLASS TEN!!" Fishlegs shouted as he passed the beast that head straight for the alpha. Y/n closed her eyes, shaking her head to try and focus, her eyes glowing bright purple.

"No..." Valka murmured under her breath, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Come on! Take down the Alpha!" Drago ordered the Bewilderbeast, his bullhook pointing at it.

"No!" Valka shouted, twirling her staff before hitting the man in the back as a last resort, but after that, Drago turned on his heel, hitting Valka with his bullhook, sending her flying into the ground.

Valka tried to crawl backwards, to get away from the mad man, but when he placed his foot on her chest, she could no longer move from the weight. Using his bullhook, Drago forced the mask off her face.

Fear was filling Valka's eyes as she struggled to get away, but the weight held her down. Drago shook his head at the woman as he lifted his bullhook up to deliver the final blow.