𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 ¦ 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥

"Taehyung, what do you think you're doing?" his mother (Kim Hwa Young / Age: 44) crossed her arms and asked him with a frown on her face.

"I don't like blonde hair" Taehyung whined with a pout on his face which made her sigh heavily "I know, Taehyung-ah. Despite being your mother I can't do much about it. It says on the script that the main character has to have blonde hair, do you want me to go fight the government just to make them change this small detail?"

"I know, I know but... this isn't fair, they've already planned to control our lives and now also the way we look? This is not what I expected as a child when you told me that I'd be having my own fairy tale once grown" Taehyung complained looking at his mother sadly.

"Taehyungie, baby, you know I went through the same thing with your father, we weren't Main Characters but we were still meant to end up together, we didn't get along at first but everything just went the way the script of our side story narrated because... you know why? It was meant to be. You're the first family member in our entire generation to get the Main Role. Everyone adores you. You have no idea how much hope you've brought to us, please, Taebear, change your hair colour. You have school tomorrow, it's your first day as the new you, you need to do great" Hwayoung cupped his face and made him look at her as she spoke sincerely from her heart.

Taehyung stared at her, she had a hint of sadness in her eyes because she felt bad knowing that she was following her families steps and putting a lot of pressure on her only son who she raised lovingly, always letting him have his way just to be himself... 'Maybe, that was a wrong thing to do... no, that's not true.' Hwayoung pulled herself together and insisted, her relatives used to ignore her family completely but now they're trying to contact her again just to congratulate Taehyung? Why? Just because of a mere role, they couldn't care less when he won all those art and poetry awards. Her son only ever makes her proud, he may be throwing a tantrum as of right now but soon he'll do as he's told and successfully finish his story. She knows it.

"Mom, you know what? Fine, I'll do it now stop looking at like you're on the verge of tears, please" Taehyung got up from his bed and grabbed the bleach, going straight to the bathroom, he wasn't mad at his mom, if anything in his story goes wrong, he'll just blame it all on his script's writer.

Hwayoung stood there for bit to make sure he actually does it and notices him struggling to open the bottle "Need a little hand?"

"... yes, please" he said, blushing from embaressment.

-

"I-I told you our son would get the m-main role" Jimin's mother (Park Winona / Age: 45) hesitantly said, she was very happy about her son's victory but she sadly couldn't show it, now with him still here. "Of course he did, I raised him to do so" her husband (Park Jae Wyoung / Age: 47) answered 'If he were to be anything else, he would no longer have the right to call himself my son' Jaewyoung kept that thought to himself and looked around "Where's Jimin?" he sternly asked.

"O-oh, he's just in his room. R-reciting his script so he can be ready for tomorrow, that's good, i-isn't it?" Winona told fidgeting with her hands, why must she always stutter around him, it probably irritates him a lot. Jaewyoung raised an eyebrow and nodded "I'm gonna head out now, I may not come home tonight so tell the housekeepers to leave in the evening and come back early tomorrow" he got up, "Y-yes, I'll do a-as you say" his wife got up and followed behind him to the door.

"Jimin! Your father's going to w-work!" Winona yelled enough for her son to hear, "Goodbye, father!" Jimin hurriedly stepped out of his room and bowed to bid him his farewell, Jaewyoung nodded and closed the door behind him, once they heard the car drive off they both let out a long breath they were holding in the whole time.

"He won't be coming home tonight?" Jimin who overheard asked just to make sure it was true and his mother nodded with a smile. 'How I wish he'd do that every day' the same thought ran through the mind of the mother and son.

"What should we do now?" asked Jimin and his mom immediately brightened up skipping away to the kitchen with him following her slowly "Did you know that people usually celebrate when they get the main role? My family took me out to my favourite dinner place when it happened to me, plus they also bought me a bunch of clothes and other stuff that were on my wish list" she couldn't help but smile while talking about her family "But since we can't go out without your father's permission..." she opened the oven where a bunch of food was hidden away.

"Remember these? Street food I used to sneak for you when you were younger. These are tteokbokki, these are called gimbap, mandu, hotteok..." she listed and Jimin just listened to her attentively, "We should ask the mamà (Housekeeper, Woo Hari / Age: 36) to heat these up, we have to finish it all today so your father doesn't find out which is why I brought small quantities of everything. Don't force yourself to eat if you don't feel like it though, I don't want you to have an upset stomach tomorrow, sweetheart"

"No mom, it's fine, I was really craving everything" Jimin smiled and gave her a long hug "I'm proud of you, Minnie" his mom assured him and gave him a kiss on the head.

"When did you even have the time to buy all these though? You haven't gone out in weeks" Jimin asked as he started to dig in "Who else would go run an errand for me if not Jiyoung" (Personal Driver, Han Ji Young / Age: 28), "Of course him, let me guess, he didn't ask for an extra pay despite having done it outside of work hours" knowing the guy, Jimin guessed confidently and Winona disappointingly nodded but then smirked "I added the pay to his paycheck, he'll never know" they both snickered. And like that, their day went on smoothly.

'How I wish everyday could be like this, with me just being myself instead of someone I'll never truly be around those who I care for'