𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 ¦ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

"Good morning, dear students" the school Principle (Also Seokjin's Dad, Kim Seo Woo / Age: 50) started speaking into the mic.

Currently, everyone was in the school auditorium to find out who this year's story would be about, Seowoo was giving a speech to congratulate everyone who had finally became part of a story and to also wish everyone a good school year. This event happens every September at the beginning of a new year for most students, most importantly it's to congratulate those who have began their story.

"Finally now that we're finally done with the useless formalities we can finally announce the cast of this year's story" the crowd laughed and quieted down when the Principle was handed the envelope containing the names by the teacher, he cleared his throat and built suspense.

"Let us all take a look at the posters first!" the students cheered as the veils fell and the Main Characters were revealed "Let's all clap for our MCs, Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin!" everyone clapped while searching through the crowd for the said people.

-

-

"Dear MCs, please stand up so we can have a nice look at you both" Seowoo encouraged, Jimin and Taehyung both stood up at the same time and met eyes for a quick minute which for the two seemed to be very long, the cheers of the crowd was drawn out as they both became aware of each other's presence. 

"Okay everyone, I feel like we've paused the story for a very long time so I say, it's time to resume and go back to our classes" the students groaned making Seowoo laugh, "Run along, little sloths!" he said before stepping down from the stage.

-

"Today's speech was longer than usual" Taehyung shook his head and fanned himself, the room was very warm with all those people and he couldn't wait until he could get out, "Please, it really wasn't" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"We separate from here, everyone. Make sure to keep your script close to you and don't just read it, do what it says─! And try not to mess up, understood?" Namjoon warned, looking specifically at Taehyung. They all chorused a yes and made way towards their class.

Right after them, Hoseok and Jimin stepped out "We'll see each other at lunch" the older said as he walked away and stopped when he received a message from his company, he made a confused face and looked behind him to check on Jimin, who seemed rather upset.

An error has taken place during the predicted events and now it's been updated for a better storyline, please collaborate and do as the script says from now on

-

"KIM TAEHYUNG, you're already sleeping on the first day of school?!" Mr. Cheon, the teacher yelled, Taehyung seriously didn't want to do this but he'd just received a complaint from his company, he was supposed to fall asleep right after he sat down on his desk but instead ended up listening to the lesson like he's always done, what a mistake. Wait, what's his line─, the younger quickly got his phone to read how he was supposed to answer and widened his eyes at his own response, he gulped and took a deep breath before standing up.

He looked straight into the eyes of the teacher "If it's not now then when? You're class is the most boring out of them all, I don't mind missing out on it" the whole class gasped while Taehyung was dying inside, why is he doing this? Maybe because his parents' words flashed by, how they were so happy and proud... just for today, he can't mess up today nor tomorrow, maybe he'll have to stay quiet for a week at least before showing his true colors or to be specific, being himself.

"KIM TAEHYUNG...

-

...DETENTION NOW!"

Jimin bit his lower lip, mission complete! But, why do people always end up meeting at detention? Can't they meet outside of school or at least somewhere more decent? He quietly left and made his way towards the detention room, as he arrived in front of the door someone bumped right into him and he fell hard on the floor─, nope, that didn't happen.

'Damn Taehyung, you almost slipped─' nah, more like 'Damn Taehyung, you almost didn't catch him' the taller grabbed Jimin and pulled him in. The smaller widened his eyes and looked up at him, that... wasn't part of the script. There was a moment of silence as they both stared at each other, Taehyung was admiring his beauty since he's never seen someone as pretty as him meanwhile Jimin was pretty much blaming him for going out of script. A vibration made them snap out of it, they pulled out their phone and another moment of silence took place.

Another error has occurred