CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Damn, we so fire, babe
We been through the 305 highway
Love it how you ride in the fast lane
Make me wanna say, "That's my bae" (Yeah)
Dani gotta behave
Gotta be chill like a Sunday
Never wanna look too thirsty
But your drip got me feeling wavy
Make you feel lucky, lucky
Make you wanna love me, love me
Baby, when you with me, with me
Got no worries, worries
I love it when you touch me, touch me
Feeling so lovely, lovely
Make me wanna love me, love me
Make me feel lucky, lucky

Few weeks has passed by after the pool incident and it was Halloween's eve. Student's were chattering in the hallways, which was decorated in a smoky and mischievous manner. Students were planning their outfits for the Halloween party which the queen bee Debra was throwing at school.

After the incident I steered clear of Debra and her crew a lot not wanting to steer up some trouble for myself, I buried myself with school work and reading.

Most of my free time was used to hang out with Derek, Olly, Tomi and Becca and also work on my project with Vincent.

Vincent is the perfect gentleman and I always found some excuse to hang around him a little longer even after we were done with the project making.

And I could tell that maybe I had a teeny, tiny crush on him. Which isn't fair on Olly's part I know, but I'm trying so hard to let go of the crush so as to not get crushed and also crush Olly in the process.

And Damian never texted or called me. I mean why did he collect my number if he wasn't going to use it.

"I've gotten it" Tomi announced jolting me from my thoughts.

We were both at my house, after school carving pumpkins for some Halloween decorations.

I arched my eyebrows at her "what?" I managed to blurt out.

"My Halloween outfit, I've decided to go as a sexy nurse" she said licking her lips.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled "A sexy nurse?" I asked.

"Pretty smooth don't you think?"she asked smirking.

I laughed and nodded my head, concentrating on my pumpkin. When I was done I stood up to admire it. "What do you think? I did a good job didn't I?" I asked her still not taking my eyes away from amazing work of art.

"Yh, you've got pretty great hands" she said and I rolled my eyes.

I turned to her "look at that, that's awesome" I exclaimed in between giggles.

"Yeah, beyond no doubt it is" she agreed.

"Now,let me see yours" I said smiling at her.

She huffed "Nope" I laughed and made my way to where her pumpkin was. And I tried so hard to hold my laugh while staring at the disaster she made she said " its pretty bad isn't it?" She asked and finally I bursted out in laughter.

She rolled her eyes and hissed before making her way to the refrigerator for some milk "you're the art freak, not me" she said before gulping down her milk.

"You've got a point there" I said nodding my head before clearing where we carved the pumpkin.

We both went to my room after I cleared the trash and we laid on my bed watching a random TV show.

"You sure you are gonna stay at home all day?" Tomi asked breaking my concentration on the TV.

I sighed "Yes, where else would I rather be?" I asked with my eyes fixed on the TV.