Fred x reader x George- Prank confess

You are in Gryffindor, second year, and are half-blood.

Y/N'S POV:

I sat down at the Gryffindor table at the Great Hall. Fred and George walked in.

"He-"Fred started.

"-Llo!" George finished. I giggled. They always finish each other's sentences. Personally, I think they are cute. And they started to talk about their next joke plan, of course, by finishing each other's sentences. It was 3 hours until the prank.

2 hours 58 minutes later....................well, brought by my unfinishing spirit....................................

"Is it time?" I whispered. The boys nodded. "I will distract them," whispered George. "And you, my darling prankster, shall do your part." Fred finished. I blushed bright red. Both the twins smirked. Then George ran and performed a spell that floated everyone's books to the walls. Then I performed an illusion charm and we put the slime buckets on the ceiling with Fred floating me while they were distracted. The students were raging at George.

"Give it Back!"

"It's a second year."

"I hate pranks!"

"George!" Percy yelled. I giggled.

Then, George reversed the spell. When everyone picked it up, slime fell on their heads. "ARGH!!!" everyone screamed. We stifled laughs and high- fived each other. 

"Good job,"we chorused. 

"We want to-" George said.

"Tell you something!" Fred said.

"We love you!" They said in unison. I blushed. "I love you guys too!"

This was my first 2 guy x reader thingy. Did you enjoy? Let me know! I know this was trashy, but please tell me what you want to say. Even if it hurts me, okay?

~ wowgirllz