Chapter 1

Lee Taehee P.O.V.

"Welcome to the angel and demon school"

What. The. Hell. Is. Happening. Here

Why am I here?

Did I follow the map correctly?

Did aunty make a mistake?

Did she purposely put me in this school?

But why? I am human. Not a demon or angel. Why I can join this school?

I just stand outside the school and look at the map again if I get in the wrong route. Suddenly a boy greet me. By the name tag I know that his name is Park Jisung. By the color on his head I know that he is a demon

Well humans can know if they are a demon or angel by color.

Angel - Blue

Demon - Purple

Human - No color

I get scared of him a little but I'm not showing it because I afraid he will get sad.

He asked me.

"Hey? Are you new here? Are you lost? Do you need help?"

Wow he is friendly unlike the other demons. That is weird.

I answered him back.

"Umm actually I don't know if I am gonna be student here because I am not a demon or angel. Can you take a look at this map? I think there's some mistakes here."

I shoved the map to him. He took the map shyly. He analysis the map carefully. Then he said

"Umm I don't think there's something wrong with this map. Well I think you're our new student. Welcome to our school!"

After I heard what he said, I felt scared and nervous. I held my necklace tightly in my hand and pray that nothing will happen to me.

When I opened my eyes, I can see that Jisung is still watching me with  curious eyes. He asked me

"Hey, can I see that necklace? If you don't mind"

I answered

"Okay but please don't lose it. It's from my late mother. Wait for a minute."

I take off the necklace and give it to him.

"Woah. No wayyy!!! You are one of the legend." yell Jisung

"What? What legend?" I answered

"Umm I don't really know about the legend. Based on my knowledge, the girl or boy who have or wear this necklace cannot go to human school."

"Whattt whyyyy"

"I don't know if you want to know more you can ask Renjun hyung."

"W-who?"

"He is my hyung. He is a demon too. I will introduce you to them when recess. "

"Oh okay"

"Let me walk you to the class."

"Okay"

When we walk towards my class, I can hear some people talking about me.

"Who is she?"

"Is she a demon or angel?"

"I can't see her wings."

" Is she half breed?"

"I think we can bully her?"

"Wow she walk with a crown prince of demon."

I want to cry but Jisung suddenly yell to them.

"What you all talk about? Mind your own business. You want me to choke you until death."

I turn toward him and mouthed 'Thank you'. He nod his head. I arrive in front of my class. Jisung bid me goodbye. I walk into the classroom and the teacher ask me to sit beside Renjun.

I search for the seat until I hear the boy call my name. I turn toward him and he show me my seat. I can see his cold eyes. I become afraid to sit beside him but I shrug it off.

I sit beside him and open my book. I can feel that he is staring at me but I ignore it.

Tbc

Umm so this is my second book. Sorry because I am not updating the first book. But don't worry I will update it soon.

I hope you like this book. Sorry for the grammar error.