Chapter 11

Renjun P.O.V

Ugh what time is it right now?

Where's my phone?

Oh I broke it yesterday.

I get ready to go to school. I ran downstairs because I am afraid that I will get late for school. I grab bread and run outside. I don't wanna see their face or eat with them.

Arrived at school

I walk along the hallway and see Taehee at her locker. She is alone.

I want to talk with her but I just went to my locker. I saw Taehee walk towards me. I ignore her

She hi to me but I ignore her and walk to my class.

Taehee P.O.V.

Wow-what was that?

Is Renjun still mad at me? Why?

Why he doesn't tell me? For fuckin sake just tell me.

Ugh boys are weird...

Why the messages are not sending to him? Is he blocking me?

I ran into my class and sit beside him.

"Yah Huang why are you mad at me? Tell me. Can't you?"

He answered with a really cold face "Get lost."

Ouch it gives some pang into my heart. What mistake did I do that make him mad at me?

Before I ask him more questions, the teacher comes into the class.

The teacher asked us to do slides about the history of angel and demon. She asked us to be a partner with our deskmate.

Oh no. I think I will do all the tasks. He won't help me. I open my laptop and do the slide. Suddenly, he turned off my laptop.

What did he do actually?! My slides didn't save yet. It's waste of time.

I asked him "What are you doing?!"

He answered "I turned off your laptop. Why are you mad? You don't distribute the work. This is a partner project, not a personal project duh."

Ugh this annoying bitch. Did I swear some words just now? I rarely swear you know. But because of him ugh.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked him

"Dunno. You think first, I gonna go to sleep. After you decide, wake me up."
He replied

"Ok" I mutter

This boy wants to eat my punch.

I walk out of the classroom because I want to go to the toilet. Then, I saw 4 demons standing outside of the toilet. I nearly walk into the toilet suddenly a demon hold my hair.

She asked me "Hey human. Why are you befriend with our dreamies? They are ours.  Don't even go near to them."

I answered "If I go near them, what are you gonna do?"

They drag me into the toilet. They punch and kick me but I fight it back too. I have a lot of blood dripping from my mouth. They are too strong.

I can't fight with them. I forgot that I am a human and they are the demon. They are more powerful than me.

They are mocking me "Already tired? Weak human."

They walked out of the toilet with a satisfactory smile. I am too tired to walk out of the toilet. I gonna sit on the floor first to regain my energy.

Renjun P.O.V.

Ouch. What is that? Why am I getting a lot of punch and kick?

I run to Jisung's class. I asked him what happened to me. And he said if I am not getting kick or punch, that's mean my soulmate is the one who gets it.

I thanked and said sorry to the teacher because I disturbing his class. I ran into my class. I searched for Taehee everywhere but I can't find her.

I asked some angel to search her in the toilet. They gladly want to help me. Well I don't have a choice. I need to ask the angel because I know the angel will help me without asking too many questions.

I am waiting for them. They come to me and said "She is in the toilet. She is sitting on the floor. Blood dripping a lot from her cut. You need to help us bring her to the medical room."

I barge into the toilet. I saw her smiling at me lifelessly. I lift her and ran out of the toilet. I asked the doctor to heal her quickly using her magic and skill.

But she said that Taehee is so special. She can't heal using her magic. She asked me to calm down and wait for her in this room while she looking for Taehee medicine.

I sit on the chair beside the bed and touch her hand. It's cold and I can feel her sweating. Did she have a nightmare? Is she having a trauma?

Suddenly I remember that I still wearing her necklace. Maybe this necklace can help her heal fast. I take off the necklace and wear it to her.

It's working. Omg. It's working. She gonna heal again.

I saw her move her hand. She opens her eyes. She asked me "Renjun? Are you Renjun? What happened to me? Why are you here? Did you help me?"

I want to answer her bad but I remember that I am still mad at her. I said "You look good then I gotta go"

She said "Wait!"

I stop and waiting for her to say something before I go out.

"Renjun, don't go. Why are you like this? What makes you mad at me like this? Do you really hate to be my soulmate? Can you tell me? I will change it for you. Don't go please."

I turn my back and saw her crying. I sit back on the chair and said "Don't cry. You will make other people scared to come into this medical room. It looks ugly."

She laughs at my statement. I stare at her and saw that she has a really beautiful smile. Wow I really really fell in love with her.

TBC

Hi everyone. I am still alive. Well I am having depression. I feel really really sad because my best friend didn't even wish for my birthday. Isn't pathetic? Yeah I know. I am a really pathetic human in this world.

Btw stream make a wish

And from home

Ok I am out