Chapter 6

Renjun P.O.V.

I can't believe it. Why I am the one who gonna be her soulmate?

Suddenly I heard Jaemin ask Chenle and Taehee to come at us.

All of us sit on the sofa. Jaemin said "Ok guys let's tell Taehee."

Taehee said "Tell me what?"

Jisung pinch her cheeks and replied "Miss do you have an Alzheimer?"

I yell "Ouch! You PARK JISUNG!!!! WHY YOU PINCH MY CHEEKS? LOOK MY CHEEKS HAVE TURN TO RED"

Jisung mutter sorry. Taehee asks "Why Renjun feel hurt and why I don't feel anything when Jisung pinch my cheeks?"

Jaemin said " That's why I ask all of you to come here. Ok let me tell you the story."

500 hundred years ago, demons and angels just roam around humans invisibly. If they get a mission, they will show themselves toward humans. But humans don't know that demons or angels exist. They will see them as a normal human.

One day, the king of the demon asks his son a.k.a crown prince of the demon to do a mission. The mission is to make a lovely, kind-hearted and angelic girl fall in love with him. The girl has been protected by an angel for a very long time. It's rare. Angels don't protect humans, they just watching humans. It means the girl is so pure that makes the angel want to protect her.

The crown prince becomes the girl's friend at first. It's hard for the crown prince to make the girl fall in love. After 4 years, the crown prince succeeded to become her best friend. Just a best friend not more than that.

The girl slowly falls for him. 2 years later, the girl confessed at the crown prince and they start to date. They dating for 2 years. The angel can't protect her anymore because she really loves him with a whole of her heart. She will sacrifice everything to make him happy.

They married. The crown prince has succeeded in his mission. But he doesn't want to left her alone. He falls in love with her too. He decided to stay with her only for 2 years.

After a year of their marriage, they have been endowed with a child.
They actually one of a happy family in this world but everything falls apart a year later. The crown prince needs to go back to the hell before anything bad happens toward his family.

Before he goes, he tells her the truths. She feels betrayed, sad and angry. She asked him "Do you need to go? Can't you stay with me? Will you come back?"

He answered "I need to go my love. I can't stay here. I don't want anything happens to you and our child. Maybe I will not come back, my love. Take care of our child ok?"

She answered while crying "Ok. I will take care of her. I promise."

The crown prince did some spell at a necklace. He gives her this necklace.

"Please wear this necklace. Don't ever take it off. It will protect you from danger. If you find the love of your life, wear the necklace at him. You two will become a soulmate. Please take care of yourself too."

Then he disappeared and leave his wife alone with their daughter. She cries loudly while held the necklace tightly. She needs to survive to keep her promise.

Meanwhile in the hell

"Hey, my son. It's been a long time. Why don't you come back to hell after you married her? Don't say that you fall in love with her. HAHA. I don't care if you have fall in love with her, but you will not stay with her." The king of the demons said.