Jealous

It was just Nico and Will chilling at the dinning pavilion as they had been doing for the past couple of days.They were just talking about random nonsense and what music the were listening to that day,then Chirion came out of literally knowhere as he does. "Nico I need you to show this new camper around." Said Chiron. "Mkay," and then Nico left Will to show the new camper around.

"So what your name?" Asked Nico

"I'm James, what about you?"

"Nico, Nico Di Angelo nice to meet you."

"So who's you're godly parent." Nico said as he waved his hands in the air pointing to the sky.

"I'm pretty sure it was Hermes."

As Nico and James were walking talking, and laughing what they didn't notice was that Will was watching them talk from afar.He was livid well you could say livid but a. Better term was jealous, he could tell that James was flirting with Nico, but if you didn't know Nico is extremely dense and so he didn't even notice. Now,  Nico and James were back at the pavilion and James didn't the you could say most elegant thing a person could do....which is kissing someone's hand.(meh) That someone being Nico.So being the good jealous boyfriend that he was Will just picked Nico up and carried him into the forest.

"What the heck Will?!"

"Hmph" was all that came out of Will mouth

"Are you jealous?" Nico asked with a sly smile on his pale face.

"No"
"Maybe"
"Yes"

Nico just laughed and said "I would never leave you Will, you know that."

The End.

So hey, I'm back after my like 3 month Hiatus and I've got time on my hand because it summer so hopefully I feel like write a bit more.

Anyways,
Hope you're having a good day.😊