Nataro's protection

"They really don't trust you do they?" I asked. "I can't blame them. I was Shao Khan's ruthless wife for a long time" Mom said. "Plus as hollywood pointed out I did aid Blaze when he tried to take over all the realms" Nitara said. "You said you were under a spell" I said. "I was but I was still helping" Nitara said. "That would make anyone not trust you" Nataro said. The portal opened up to what looked like a hive of some sort although it looked abandoned. "We are at the Kytin hive" mom said. "Kytin?" I asked. "Yes a race of human looking Insects although they are long since gone" mom said. "All except D'vorah" Nataro said. "D'vorah?" I asked. "You can call her the Kytin queen. She's a hideous and gross looking woman that makes any man immediately turned off" Nataro said. "Including you?" I asked. "I'm automatically turned off by any woman especially D'vorah" Nataro said. Just then giant spider looking bugs jumped out the ground and grabbed me and Nataro. "Ahhhh!" I screamed as we were taken down below ground. "Abel! Nataro!" Mom and Nitara screamed. "Fuckkkkkkkk!" Nataro screamed as we were dragged further down afterwards I blacked out.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

{Nataro}

"Even if his only son loved men?" I remember Abel say in the command room of the Special forces base. "He loves men? Just like me" I thought to myself. I touched my chest and felt my heart beat faster. I didn't even notice when Sub-Zero entered as my body felt hot. "Now get going you four!" Johnny Cage said bringing me back to the present. Mother opened a portal and we all entered. "Now remember Abel your in charge of your Unit" Johnny Cage said. "Yes sir!" Abel said then we walked through. "You can call her the Kytin Queen. She's a hideous and gross looking woman that can turn any man immediately off" I said. "Including you?" Abel asked me. I wasn't thinking right and I blerted out the truth. "I'm automatically turned off by any woman especially D'vorah" I said. The shocked look my mother gave me when I said that made me regret it then D'vorah's spider soilders jumped out and snatched me and Abel up. "Ahhhhh!" Abel screamed. "Abel! Nataro! Mother and Sindel screamed as we were dragged further down under ground. "Fuckkkkkkk!" I screamed as we were dragged further and further down. I looked over at Abel and saw he blacked out. "Get your mandibles off us!" I screamed and clawed the spider in it's 8 eyes making it drop us. I caught Abel and flew into a side tunnel. "How gross!" I said. I carried him in my arms like a knight carrying his princess to her bed after she fell asleep in her study. I looked down at his handsome face. His long black hair, his pearl like skin, and his beautiful almost peaceful looking face made my heart race even faster. "He's so beautiful and handsome that my body gets hotter just by looking at him...." I thought.

I caught myself leaning in to kiss his handsome and tastey looking pink lips. "What am I doing!" I thought. "Ugh I need to focus on finding a way out!" I said as I shook my head. I looked ahead and saw a clearing. "We can rest there while I figure out what to do" I said. I flew in and laid him against a wall far away from the tunnels incase a spider decided to get brave and try to attack him. "I sware if D'vorah shows her hideous face" I began. "This one was called?" I heard D'vorah say. "Shit!" I thought as I turned around to see her hanging from her web. "D'vorah so lovely to see you! You look very sticky today" I said. "The little Moroi Nataro" D'vorah said. "You remember me? I'm honored" I said. "Do you have business with the Hive?" D'vorah asked. "No. No business just passing by till your spider guards dragged me under here" I said. "They only drag who they presume are a threat" D'vorah said. "Over protective much? Me and my companions were only passing by on our way to Shang Tsung's flesh pits" I said. "Companions being Shao Khan's wife Empress Sindel?" D'vorah said. "Yes...." I said. "The Hive haven't forgotten what she did to us!" D'vorah said coming down to the ground. "What did she do?" I asked. "Silence this one will not hear it!" D'vorah said. "Now now be a good little insect and calm down" I said. "This one will be silent once your dead!" D'vorah said just then Sindel scream sounded from above as one of D'vorah's spider guards fell on top of her. "Thank you Sindel!" I said and grabbed Abel before flying up and out of the hive. "Abel!" Sindel said as I laid him on the ground. "He's OK just passed out" I said. "Nataro!" Mother said as she hugged me. "I'm ok...." I began. "I have your back forever!" Mother said. "Thank you" I said. "Come we must hurry to Sheeva's place" Sindel said. "Yes your right" I said and picked up Abel once more. Sindel held mother's hand and we flew away.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

I awoke in Nataro's arms. "Nataro?" I said. "The prince awakens" he said with a smile making me blush. "Abel your ok!" Mom said. "Yeah I'm ok....where are we?" I asked. "About to land at Sheeva's place" Nitara said. "I...I can fly Nataro" I said. "It's ok I've carried you this far" Nataro said. I blushed again and looked forward. I saw a tall castle like building begin to form over the horizon. "Is that Sheeva's palace?" I asked. "Yeah it is" Nataro said. "Will she belive you mother?" I asked. "I hope she does!" Mom said. "If she doesn't?" Nitara asked. "We might have to make her" Nataro said. "I hope it doesn't come down to that" mom said.